Starfinder Playlist
Page 30 of 42 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

I used to just run the ext files with no special config.

EllivasKram
    Flanking in unity has become broken in this extension. I’m using Kent McCullough extensions on DMSguild now.

https://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/314487

Plus Death Indicator EX4.5 extension for unity.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Grounds-Unity
    Last edited by EllivasKram; September 7th, 2020 at 08:52.

Quote Originally Posted by isaiaheverin View Post
    Yeah, just came by because today all of our ranged attacks started rolling with disadvantage for no reason, disabling the plugin for now since it's causing a lot of trouble with correct rolls. I assume something in FGU updates messed up the code for this plugin.
    So, how does one safely disable this? I'm worried about just deleting things so want to check there's a secure way to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    So, how does one safely disable this? I'm worried about just deleting things so want to check there's a secure way to do this.
    Simply don’t enable it. At the campaign launch screen. Try initially to turn off feature broken in setup. But honestly you will miss the automation hence I went and got a paid for extension.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Simply don’t enable it. At the campaign launch
    screen. Try initially to turn off feature broken in setup. But honestly you will miss the automation hence I went and got a paid for extension.

Try this https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ator+for+unity

Ah, of course, thanks!

Appreciate the link! Will take a look.

Quick questions for everyone since this was my first session as a DM with Unity and 5e using this extension...

1 - Do I have an older version or is there an update that fixes where the height text is located in relation to the text box? Has anyone looked into the code to center both or move both to the bottom right orientation?
    2 - Has anyone figured out how to remove the saving throw markers with the red Xs or green checkmarks? There used to be a button on the map itself near the buttons where you can target NPCs but it is no longer there...
    3 - Also, my players could no longer adjust their height... Only I could. Are there some incompatibility issues or coding issues where only DM has access to that now?
    Last edited by Shireling; September 11th, 2020 at 06:55.

/dsave. Mentioned in many many posts in this thread.

for the saves is it possible to make a master command for the dm to clear the saves for all the players like a /dsavep p for players. or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsCouldGetDicey View Post
    for the saves is it possible to make a master command for the dm to clear the saves for all the players like a /dsavep p for players. or something like that.
    Are you asking or are you telling us?

We LOVE the added blood effects... but they are a little too much when placed over our tokens. I'd like to find my way inside this extension to change the blood overlay artwork to be just a little more subtle. Can anyone help me out with how/where to access those images?

Thread Information