FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 29 of 42 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

NO problem! I have not tested it. ��

This thing is falling apart, isn't it? :- ( That's sad...

Just a note; let your players know about the /dsave too as they will need to type the same in on their end.

I was thinking removing it as the DM removed it for everyone, but no. Maybe that's common knowledge, but it tripped me up.

Tell your players to copy the /Dsave command from the chat channel to a shortcut button on the bottom row of shortcuts and then it’s easily done with a single click and no more typos

I've suddenly started having an issue where the 'ranged advantage' feature isn't totalling distances correctly. It seems to be adding 10ft.

Confirmed it's not an issue with the grid, not sure what else could be causing it on my end. Anyone have any suggestions as to what it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    I've suddenly started having an issue where the 'ranged advantage' feature isn't totalling distances correctly. It seems to be adding 10ft.

Confirmed it's not an issue with the grid, not sure what else could be causing it on my end. Anyone have any suggestions as to what it could be?
    Yeah, just came by because today all of our ranged attacks started rolling with disadvantage for no reason, disabling the plugin for now since it's causing a lot of trouble with correct rolls. I assume something in FGU updates messed up the code for this plugin.

@Styrmir

Is there a way to not have the height centered below the token? I can't figure out if I have some setting wrong or why the height is not in the box... It works in FGC but this looks odd.

Height.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Curious....the github states the following:

v0.10.3 (- Jun, 2020)

Added graphical widget for PC's dying. Shows up if either skull or cross widgets have been selected in the menu items on actor death.
    Update range number by drawn range arrow with extension calculated ranges (including for height).

But only 0.10.2 is available for download. Where would 0.10.3 be located?
    Anyone know where 0.10.3 can be downloaded? Last I checked, it wasn't in the master download from the github page........

Download the sub extensions. This is the extension cut into single functions. Especially useful for conflict resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Download the sub extensions. This is the extension cut into single functions. Especially useful for conflict resolution.
    Ok, thank you -- one thing the github instructions don't indicate is in the master zip file you can download, what are the files for in the folders: campaign, graphics, and scripts -- are any of those items needed for the sub-extensions to function? If not, then what are they even there for? Thank you in advance for any insight you can provide.

Thread Information