STAR TREK 2d20
Page 28 of 42 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Is anyone taking up the challenge of programming this extension moving forward.

Cutting my teeth on this extn seems daunting

Is it running ok in Unity right now? I have the health bar showing up in the middle of token. It is my first time trying it, and thought that I might be too late to enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Is it running ok in Unity right now? I have the health bar showing up in the middle of token. It is my first time trying it, and thought that I might be too late to enjoy it
    Mine is still working. I use the subextensions for ranged attacks, remove actor, wounds and height which are compatible with DM tools and Critically Awesome Essentials for Unity.

that could be it, you turned off horizontal?
    Last edited by arcanjl; August 19th, 2020 at 07:13.

My setting "Horizontal Health Bars" is set to "Left, Default". I get colored health bars on the top edge of actors on the map.

Curious....the github states the following:

v0.10.3 (- Jun, 2020)

Added graphical widget for PC's dying. Shows up if either skull or cross widgets have been selected in the menu items on actor death.
    Update range number by drawn range arrow with extension calculated ranges (including for height).
    But only 0.10.2 is available for download. Where would 0.10.3 be located?

Flanking in unity has become broken in this extension. I’m using Kent McCullough extensions on DMSguild now.

https://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/314487

Plus Death Indicator EX4.5 extension for unity.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Grounds-Unity

Is there a way to remove the failed or passed checks on the tokens after a saving throw? There was an icon on FGC, but now I moved to unity and I dont know how to erase them as before. Any clue guys?

I believe in the previous page it said type into the chat

/dsave

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    I believe in the previous page it said type into the chat

/dsave
    I see, thanks for remarking it!! I was lazy to read all the pages hehe. Cheers

Thread Information