FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 25 of 42 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    I had an issue with the latest FGU update and the Range and Flanking Sub extention.
    Apparently I fixed this a while ago, and just forgot to send it to Stymir. It shouldn't take him too long to update it, but in the meantime if you add the faction underlays sub-extension in then it will work fine.

Thanks! I’ll give it a shot.

First I would like to say how much I have enjoyed your extension, it is fantastic. I am however seeing an issue I would like to report to you.
    The issue is if I have "blood pools on death" turned on, and "skull or cross on actor death" turned on, when the NPC dies I can no longer select the token ( to delete or move off the battlefield) I recreated this, loaded a fresh campaign with only this extension and verified. usually when I mouse hover over a token I get the hand icon, however when this occurs I only get the arrow icon. I can sometimes click around and eventually get it. If I simply turn off blood pools on death I no longer have the issue (so not a show stopper)

Bug Report

Are you using Fantasy Grounds Unity? (I only support FGU with this extension. If you're using FG classic I'll refer you to the finalized version of my 5E Combat Enhancer extension instead.)
    Yes

Is your FG software up to date?
    Yes

Do you have the latest version of the extensions installed? (You can see the most up to date version number in the first post on page 1, the version number is printed in FG on start in the chat.)
    Yes v.0.10.2

Please post the console error printout here:
    (This is the error log window text. It can be opened by typing '/console' in the FG text window if it didn't open by itself. Also if there are no output errors, state that here.)
    No Errors

If you create a new (clean) campaign, with ONLY the 5E Enhancer extensions enabled, does the error still occur?
    Yes

Can you recreate the error consistently?
    Yes

What are the precise steps to recreating the error?
    Take a PC and NPC with a letter token (wolf for example) and place them on CT.
    Place tokens on map.
    have PC kill NPC

Does this always happen?
    I would say 85% of the time

Does this only happen when using a specific module, map, NPC, PC, weapon, etc.?
    (The more in depth information on which these are the better.)
    I have found it to be consistent with any weapon

Do you have a screenshot you could share?
    Not really, I lose the mouse when I try to use my snipping tool

Any further information that could help to replicate and trace the error?
    no

Hi, THere is a bug in 5E Enhancer for Unity ranged attacks. The "bandit" NPC "Light Crossbow" entry is reported as 0 range when the NPC sheet says 80/320. The enhancer reports:
    Light Crossbow.png
    after chasing this a while I discovered that changing the weapon name to "Crossbow" makes it work.
    Crossbow.png
    Some thing in the weapon lookup code must be broken.
    Web
    Last edited by webdove; June 14th, 2020 at 05:50.

Notification:

I did elude to this a few weeks back, but did push out a few updates since.

I have to put the development and support of this extension on hold for now due to real life reasons.

Furthermore I want to give FGU and its API's etc. some more time to mature or even fully release before doing more work on this.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi, THere is a bug in 5E Enhancer for Unity ranged attacks. The "bandit" NPC "Light Crossbow" entry is reported as 0 range when the NPC sheet says 80/320. The enhancer reports:
    Light Crossbow.png
    after chasing this a while I discovered that changing the weapon name to "Crossbow" makes it work.
    Crossbow.png
    Some thing in the weapon lookup code must be broken.
    Web
    In the field for the ranged weapon, add in range before the range distances. i.e. for a longbow in the properties field: Ammunition (range 150/600), heavy, two-handed

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Notification:

I did elude to this a few weeks back, but did push out a few updates since.

I have to put the development and support of this extension on hold for now due to real life reasons.

Furthermore I want to give FGU and its API's etc. some more time to mature or even fully release before doing more work on this.
    Understandable. Also, thank you for all your hard work on this stuff. I lurk, but you should know how much your mod and efforts have helped me with GMing and making things more entertaining for myself and my players.

Quote Originally Posted by asdfdsa View Post
    First I would like to say how much I have enjoyed your extension, it is fantastic. I am however seeing an issue I would like to report to you.
    The issue is if I have "blood pools on death" turned on, and "skull or cross on actor death" turned on, when the NPC dies I can no longer select the token ( to delete or move off the battlefield) I recreated this, loaded a fresh campaign with only this extension and verified. usually when I mouse hover over a token I get the hand icon, however when this occurs I only get the arrow icon. I can sometimes click around and eventually get it. If I simply turn off blood pools on death I no longer have the issue (so not a show stopper)

Bug Report

Are you using Fantasy Grounds Unity? (I only support FGU with this extension. If you're using FG classic I'll refer you to the finalized version of my 5E Combat Enhancer extension instead.)
    Yes

Is your FG software up to date?
    Yes

Do you have the latest version of the extensions installed? (You can see the most up to date version number in the first post on page 1, the version number is printed in FG on start in the chat.)
    Yes v.0.10.2

Please post the console error printout here:
    (This is the error log window text. It can be opened by typing '/console' in the FG text window if it didn't open by itself. Also if there are no output errors, state that here.)
    No Errors

If you create a new (clean) campaign, with ONLY the 5E Enhancer extensions enabled, does the error still occur?
    Yes

Can you recreate the error consistently?
    Yes

What are the precise steps to recreating the error?
    Take a PC and NPC with a letter token (wolf for example) and place them on CT.
    Place tokens on map.
    have PC kill NPC

Does this always happen?
    I would say 85% of the time

Does this only happen when using a specific module, map, NPC, PC, weapon, etc.?
    (The more in depth information on which these are the better.)
    I have found it to be consistent with any weapon

Do you have a screenshot you could share?
    Not really, I lose the mouse when I try to use my snipping tool

Any further information that could help to replicate and trace the error?
    no
    I have found this is the case for me too. It appears the hit box to select the token drops to the bottom-right, so it can be selected but not by clicking the centre.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hey, I was able to change the health bar in 5e Enhancer to "upper tall", then after toggling in GM Token options the health bar, I could get it to change to a taller green health bar.
    I was trying to make the health bar appear to the side. But changing it to "Default left / Default left taller", off or, blank, did not make the health bar move to vertical left or right. Instead I would get a vertical health bar through the middle of my token, after I toggling through GM Token options the health bar.

Tested in Fantasy grounds unity.
    With only 5e enhancer sub extension activated.
    This is also an issue for me and my players, what did you do to fix it? I've had to turn off hp bars so they don't have a massive bar threw there tokens.

Thread Information