FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 41 of 42 First ... 3139404142 Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Got a little diddy now to display save indicators for 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I know I am not lone if saying that RFIA++ would be a great ext to take over (if possible). It currently works with a couple of bugs but it is a fan favorite around here. Either way I don't want to give you more work and I am appreciative for all the efforts!
    I'd be writing it from scratch due to the licensing of this extension. I'm guessing that's a long way off, but it's on my list to use the new API's to write something like this.

I fully understand. I hope it holds out until you get to it because you are doing great work!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEiraStar View Post
    Since the update I keep getting this error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/automatic_range_modifier/manager_ac..."]:372: attempt to index global 'ActorManager2' (a nil value)

Whenever anyone tries to roll to hit.
    Same here,

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Same here,
    The extension needs to be updated, but if you're up to changing anything yourself, you can open up the extension and go to the specified page and change it from 'ActorManager2' to 'ActorManager5E'.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    The extension needs to be updated, but if you're up to changing anything yourself, you can open up the extension and go to the specified page and change it from 'ActorManager2' to 'ActorManager5E'.
    It helped but it did not work as said. You need to go to 5eruleset and copy paste ActorManager5E.lua e the attack_range script to the appropiated extention folder.

I have another question...how do I remove save rolls from NPC and PC tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    I have another question...how do I remove save rolls from NPC and PC tokens?
    You can use the command /dsave to clear the visual save indicators.

Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the skip actor sub extension. For me it skips actors without intitiative (as intended) but also skips hidden actors even when skip hidden actor is disabled in options. Also when I enable the skip actor extension there is no option for it like there was when the whole suite was installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the skip actor sub extension. For me it skips actors without intitiative (as intended) but also skips hidden actors even when skip hidden actor is disabled in options. Also when I enable the skip actor extension there is no option for it like there was when the whole suite was installed.
    Did the hidden actors roll initiative? Maybe if they don't have a value in the initiative field, it will skip them.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    As it turns out I messed something up when pulling the files out of the extension. I went back to take a look, but I wasn't able to figure out how to fix it.

Thread Information