DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 42 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

Hi. I’m using this extension and I will be posting a payment to PayPal. As dmsguild have got my money for much less. But is it me or is v0.10.03 not downloadable as described I the readme file and url.

P.S. pinging the map is going to be very useful. Friends insist on using roll20 and I h
    ave to admit it’s one feature I miss.

Hi, I found a problem with the 5e enhancer height sub extension. After turning almost all extensions off but a few, most that I left on were of 5e enhancer sub extensions.
    I wasn't able to use shift + mouse wheel on a token (after clicking it), to add a height label.

Maybe recent unity changes could be causing this?

Hey I don't know what happened, I only turned of save-sub extension but the height indicator is working again !

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hi, I found a problem with the 5e enhancer height sub extension. After turning almost all extensions off but a few, most that I left on were of 5e enhancer sub extensions.
    I wasn't able to use shift + mouse wheel on a token (after clicking it), to add a height label.
    I wasn't able to replicate, however I've found that if two extensions conflict then sometimes that error will persist even when turning off the extensions that caused it. Or maybe there's something else I'm missing. Anything else that might've changed messed with it?

Hey, today in our game we couldn't roll ranged attacks. After turning off the flanking sub-extensions, we could again roll attack for ranged.

Sorry for my late reply, didn't see your comment, I don't know why, its just working fine right now, weird though, if I find it not working I'll post here.

Downloading 'Sub-Extensions' instead of the single extension.. Where is the link ?

GitHub not showing these ??

Has this ever happened to anyone? One of my players fell unconscious and this happened. He likes to make the map part of the background where all other windows come to the foreground, by hitting that expand button. Is this a bug when using 5e Enhancer?

unnamed.png

RedX_Error.png

It would appear the extension creator has removed the files from the Github, so until they upload anything new or gives permission for others to work off it, you'll want to view this one as a "use at your own risk", if you run into problems, you'll need to work at solving them yourself (including modifying code).

Is there a way for me to know which version I have installed?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Is there a way for me to know which version I have installed?
    I think the version number shows up in the chat box when you load a campaign.

Thread Information