STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 42 First 123412 ... Last

Thread: 5E Enhancer

[reserved]
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; October 17th, 2019 at 16:15.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Stymir...

You the man.

Function Alpha state.

And with the widerspread Beta only 6 days away.

You the Man!

Yay. I was worried about losing this one with the switch to Unity. Looking forward to trying it out and seeing what you can do with it.

It created a free GIT account, but it told me I couldn't star it at this time? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by paladiusdarkhelm View Post
    It created a free GIT account, but it told me I couldn't star it at this time? :-(
    You must goto your email and verify it.

Thank guys!

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

New version release, 5E Enhancer v0.3.2.

v0.3.2 (October 24th, 2019)
    - Added code for window resizing. (scripts/window_resize.lua)
    - Added menu items for window resizing. (5E Enhancer, Window Resizing)
    - Changed menu name for battle map menu options for the extension, from '5E Enhancer' to '5E Enhancer, Battle Map Settings'.

I have to keep things vague due to the NDA.

But I'm aware of a few issues and an error message when running the extension under FGU Beta.

The source of the error message on start has been fixed, and I'll be looking into the other issues when I get the time.

I'll push a new release when ready.

ps. Keep in mind that while things are in beta some features may be awaiting implementation on the client until fully functional, or may behave erratically until things take their final form upon the official release.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; October 29th, 2019 at 04:37.

As I now have a working version of FGU Beta in my hands I've updated the extension as needed for it to work there without as much fault as possible.
    Certain functionality is awaiting changes in the FGU Beta before they will work properly.

New version release, 5E Enhancer v0.3.3.

v0.3.3 (October 30th, 2019)
    - Bug: Missing element error message in Unity console. Fixed. Removed reference to missing element, "graphics/graphics_radial.xml" in extension.xml.
    - Removed debug messages to chat for "Post Text in Chat". (scripts/content_share.lua)
    - Larger health dot resized and repositioned. (scripts/health_graphics.lua: drawLargerHealthDot)
    - Horizontal health bar resized and repositioned. (scripts/health_graphics.lua: updateHealthBarScale)
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; November 24th, 2019 at 03:02.

New version release, 5E Enhancer v0.4.0

v0.4.0 (November 23rd, 2019)
    - Added more menu option alternatives for 'Horizontal health bars'. 5 options available: Off | Left aligned, default height | Left aligned, taller | Centered, default height | Centered, taller.(scripts/health_graphics.lua: updateHealthBarScale)
    - Rewriting of horizontal health bar scaling code. (scripts/health_graphics.lua: updateHealthBarScale)
    - Added more menu option alternatives for 'Large health dots, settings'. 3 options available: FGU Default size | Larger | Largest. (scripts/health_graphics.lua: drawLargerHealthDot)
    - Rewriting of larger health dot scaling code. (scripts/health_graphics.lua: drawLargerHealthDot)
    - Maximum health dot size defined. (scripts/health_graphics.lua: drawLargerHealthDot)
    - Removed all references for ruleset icons, only extension ones left. (graphics/graphics_icons.xml)
    - Fixed missing folder from save graphics reference path. (graphics/graphics_icons.xml)

The extension may well work with FG Classic but it is not supported nor tested for FGC.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; November 24th, 2019 at 03:01.

Thread Information