DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I did the same, but my issue is the Ancestry Feats not being filterable due to the traits being hard-coded. So when players go to pick up a new Ancestry feat, they have to search through the main feat list. A small thing, but annoying for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Olliebird View Post
    I did the same, but my issue is the Ancestry Feats not being filterable due to the traits being hard-coded. So when players go to pick up a new Ancestry feat, they have to search through the main feat list. A small thing, but annoying for new players.
    Yeah I just prefix the race with something like "Kobold - My My your a sneaky one arent you?" and they can then search on "Kobold -"
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Are the new races in the Lost Omens guide not built into the module yet? I am not seeing them.

As far as I know, only the Lost Omens World Guide is out on FG. The Lost Omens Character Guide (with the ancestries) is a different book/module.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    No firm date as yet. Real life and on-boarding a new DLC developer are taking priority at the moment. The latter will mean that over time we'll get products out quicker, but we need to spend time getting up to speed first.
    Has there been any update on this? Not trying to sound impatient, just curious. I wanna make a Leshy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakoVongola1 View Post
    Has there been any update on this? Not trying to sound impatient, just curious. I wanna make a Leshy lol.
    Welcome to the FG forums!

No update at this time. The info in post #7 still applies.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Welcome to the FG forums!

No update at this time. The info in post #7 still applies.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron The Paisley View Post
    any updates yet?
    This has been delayed due to concentrating on helping the new DLC developer get going on the Bestiary. I'm hoping to get this to Paizo for approval in 4-5 weeks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This has been delayed due to concentrating on helping the new DLC developer get going on the Bestiary. I'm hoping to get this to Paizo for approval in 4-5 weeks.
    Thank you!

Thread Information