STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Lost Omens Character Guide

With the Lost Omens Character Guide out is there an estimated time frame for release in FG? Probably a bit early but I thought I would ask.

Probably wednesday is ON to buy

It'll be at least a couple of weeks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool, that's faster than I expected. Thanks

There's a few things need to fall into place for it to be out in the next few weeks - including Paizo review. But once we have a firm date I'll let everyone know.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratupper View Post
    Any update on this
    No firm date as yet. Real life and on-boarding a new DLC developer are taking priority at the moment. The latter will mean that over time we'll get products out quicker, but we need to spend time getting up to speed first.

Shade and Willot,

Do either of you have a mod or extension for the additional races found in this guide?

mmm double post for some reason
    Last edited by Willot; February 7th, 2020 at 21:10.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Didn't really bother, just cut and paste it in from the PDF, easy enough to create a new race
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg r1.jpg (855.7 KB, 101 views)
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information