STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'm having issues with this extension now, as of 15 Oct. the critical hits are not registering now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    I'm having issues with this extension now, as of 15 Oct. the critical hits are not registering now.
    See my comment in post #10. I would not recommend using this extension until it’s been updated to use the most recent FG code.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    Are you running version .0.2.1? If not, update

Crits are not working while this ext. is loaded. It is implied that the .0.2.1 fixed this.

This extension really isn't required anymore, you can find the Multi-attack buttons in the modifier window (up the top). modburt.png
    This buttons can now be dragged down to the short cut bar at the bottom. mod win.jpg
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    This extension really isn't required anymore, you can find the Multi-attack buttons in the modifier window (up the top). modburt.png
    This buttons can now be dragged down to the short cut bar at the bottom. mod win.jpg
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by H2Os View Post
    Crits are not working while this ext. is loaded. It is implied that the .0.2.1 fixed this.
    Yes, this is an issue. I have updated the thread to show this issue. If I get the issues resolved I will update here, until then I have marked it as defunct

Will this get an update? At some point the custom bar gets swamped with all these little things.

Thread Information