DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Extension: MultiAttack buttons in Combat Tracker **DEFUNCT**

Title says it all. It creates two buttons that act like the modifier buttons for 2nd and 3rd attacks in the CT window for easy access by the GM.
    Enjoy!

Current Version
    Current version is v0.2

Changelog

Version 0.1 10/14/2019 Initial release
    Version 0.2 10/15/2019 Fixes bug that caused error using attack as GM directly from the character sheet without first opening the CT.
    Version 0.2.1 10/15/2019 Updated to work with the release of the ruleset released today
    ***CURRENTLY DEFUNCT*** Crits are not working as intending with this ext. I have not been able to get it working to my satisfaction. For now, this is broken and will not work. I am removing the links until I have time to sort it out, or the Bestiary is released, which I hope will include this functionality within the NPC.
    Last edited by hehaub; February 22nd, 2020 at 16:02. Reason: Extension is defunct

Nice one. Thanks for sharing.

This, and the recent ruleset functionality of being able to drag modifier window buttons to the HotKey bar, gives GMs a few options.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, the multi attack use to cut off after you made an attack. Thus you would need to click it again. Seems this changed? The only reason I ask is I've been spoiled and I've been making attacks using the third multi attack penalty accidentally for new creatures in the ct before realizing I have it on.

Does this ext allow a roll and then defaults off?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Trenloe, the multi attack use to cut off after you made an attack. Thus you would need to click it again. Seems this changed? The only reason I ask is I've been spoiled and I've been making attacks using the third multi attack penalty accidentally for new creatures in the ct before realizing I have it on.

Does this ext allow a roll and then defaults off?
    These will toggle off after attack, but the buttons in the modifier window also do this already

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Trenloe, the multi attack use to cut off after you made an attack. Thus you would need to click it again. Seems this changed?
    They still do reset after the attack roll (in terms of FG code timing they actually reset at the start of the roll). If you see somewhere this doesn't happen please let me know, with steps to reproduce if possible.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Suggestion: could those buttons be added to the CT entry windowclass instead? That would mean a whole lot less mouse movement when toggling the buttons.

Thanks, perfect extension !!!

In the action tab, all character sheets broken in the scripts, i remove the extension and the problem is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    In the action tab, all character sheets broken in the scripts, i remove the extension and the problem is solved.
    The only thing it is likely to "break" is attacks. When do you get errors? Exactly what are the errors? Are you running any other extensions?

A note to people using this extension - it copies the whole Attack manager script into the extension. Release 7 (I'm hoping will come out tomorrow) has a lot of changes in that script - so this extension will have to be updated, otherwise a lot of the new conditions won't work correctly for attacks.

Thread Information