FG Spreadshirt Swag

FGU Pathfinder 2 not finding modules

Hi,

I'm unable to find all of my modules when starting up FG Unity with the Pathfinder 2 ruleset and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. Even though I have dozens of modules that I was using with FGC, and have run the updater, the only modules that I'm seeing in my PF2 campaign are:
    • Calendars
    • FG Battle Maps
    • Pathfinder Playtest Bestiary
    • Pathfinder Playtest Rules
    • Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules

Could this be because PF2 is not yet set up to run the FG Classic PF1 modules?

I am running v4.4.0 ULTIMATE (2020-04-17) on a Windows laptop.

Thank you,
    Joe

Just to double-check: Did you enter your username and password under Settings (and then updated)?

Edit: I assume you are talking about PF2, not PF1 modules.

Quote Originally Posted by jdeleski View Post
    Could this be because PF2 is not yet set up to run the FG Classic PF1 modules?
    The PF2 ruleset is not setup to run PF1 modules, and I doubt it ever will be (as standard).

You may have used the universal modules community extension to open them? If so, load that in FG Unity and see if it works.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The universal module extension is a terrific product! I recommend it for getting things like maps and story elements over to another ruleset!

Keep in mind, though, you'll still need to convert all the variations in rules (PF1 and PF2 are not similar when it comes to the Bestiary, Classes, etc.), but having all the dialogues, maps, etc., still makes the transition much easier.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

OMG!!! That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much! I can now see all of my modules and can leverage much of the campaign information. I realize that there'll be "challenges" since the PF2 rules don't match the PF1, however this is going to save me so much time that I'm very much willing to accept any workarounds and manual edits that are necessary.

I had to reference this post to remember how to turn on the extension, but it's working fine now.

Thanks again!
    Joe

Thread Information