5E Character Create Playlist

LFG for Pathfinder 1E and/or Starfinder

Hello! So, just looked into the game on Steam and on the discussion board, read it was best to make an account here and post this way. Did some cursory glances at posts and looks like very few people are looking for Pathfinder 1E or Starfinder at this time. Figured I would make this post and see how it goes. As for the books, I have almost everything Paizo came out with on Pathfinder 1E and working on my Starfinder material now, physical wise. Have not bought the software for this game, yet. As currently, I am waiting to see if there are any interested parties, first. Would much rather be a player, for now. Tend to be rather quiet and shy, at first. Once I get to know you, though, it's hard for me to shut up. :P As for a schedule, live in the central US, weekday-evenings from 7pm-10pm, or weekends from 4pm-10pm are fine. There may be times things come up, but will give as much advance notice as possible. Always try to plan events at least 3 months in advance, but life happens and things shift at times, but not often, thankfully. Been playing DnD since I was 12, almost 42 now. Started with some 1E, graduated to all the editions, but 4th. Don't really like 5th that much, but willing to play it, if nothing else comes up or bouncing between publishers. My wife and I play a game currently, Carrion Crown, but it's a snail pace. She doesn't get into it as much as I do. hehe. One last note, I do have some health issues, so there may be times I need to get up and walk around for a bit, or stretch, but shouldn't be an issue for this type of game. Will certianly let you all know if I need to afk. Won't just walk away and expect you all to be there when I return. Yes, I've had that happen to me before, too. Umm, can't really think of anything else at this time. Feel free to ask questions and will try to answer them as quickly as possible. Best of luck to you all and hope to meet some new people and game on, folks! Updating this some. I have a headset and used to using it in discord, vent, or Teamspeak (yes, I’m old lol). Do not mind if anyone wants to stream or whatever. I do not have a webcam, but it wouldn’t be an issue getting one, if needed. It’s your eyes that will damaged from my ugliness. Heh.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Daalon; October 14th, 2019 at 03:01. Reason: Adding more information

Delete
    Last edited by Daalon; October 17th, 2019 at 17:25.

Thread Information