Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Looking for group& DM to possibly run LMoP

I’m a new player getting into D&D. Would like to find some other people who w I do be interested in running through the lost mines of Phandelver. Anyone who is interested is welcome. Also need a DM to run the game. Newbies like myself would be preferred so we can learn together but veterans are welcome as you probably have a lot of knowledge and know how to share. Times will be determined by others availability. My schedule can be a little back and forth, but looking to play at least once a week or twice a month as I work every other weekend. Looking right now at Saturday or Sunday evenings.I live on the east coast so time would be based there. Evenings would be preferable
    Last edited by Bucknuts; October 13th, 2019 at 02:52.

Bucknuts,

Did you have any luck finding people? I would also like to join in.

You are the first to reply so I will put you down as interested and you will be the first to know when I get some more info for a group and further interests

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknuts View Post
    I’m a new player getting into D&D. Would like to find some other people who w I do be interested in running through the lost mines of Phandelver. Anyone who is interested is welcome. Also need a DM to run the game. Newbies like myself would be preferred so we can learn together but veterans are welcome as you probably have a lot of knowledge and know how to share. Times will be determined by others availability. My schedule can be a little back and forth, but looking to play at least once a week or twice a month as I work every other weekend.
    What time(s) of what day(s) are you looking to play?

All really depends on the schedule of those who are interested. Once a few people show interest we can discuss times and days that are best for the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknuts View Post
    All really depends on the schedule of those who are interested. Once a few people show interest we can discuss times and days that are best for the majority.
    Well, from experience, I can tell you that you're probably more likely to get some kind of solid response if you give specifics on your availability, particularly days and times and timezone.

I'm looking for a group myself. I work overnight so I can play Weekdays 11a-4p MST/GMT-6 or Sat or Sun anytime. I've played DnD off and on for 40 years, I have a Standard sub to FG, but do not know it well enough to run sessions. I usually play support classes, Cleric being my favorite. Hit me up if your're still looking for players.

I'm interested in a short game, like 2-2.5 hour sessions. I'm willing to DM if you guys can deal with an inexperienced FG leader. I'm looking for 6p to 8p US central time. Tuesday or Sunday are my best days.

I work nights as well so hopefully that works for us.

Thread Information