DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    You boys looking for a daytime game? I can pull Tuesday daytime.
    Last edited by Trashman; October 13th, 2019 at 03:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Trashman View Post
    You boys looking for a daytime game? I can pull Tuesday daytime.
    I too can do daytime (EST at any rate), though Monday would be better for me than Tuesday. I've got Ultimate License

Can't do it Monday, my day off is Tuesday. If it works better for you guys, then more power to you though. Wildknight, do you have FG DM experience?

Tuesdays work fine for me. I'm available until 4p (MST/GMT -6).

I'm making a discord group.
    https://discord.gg/rgSwjPc

I could do Tuesday’s from about 9:15am to 12:30pm while the kids at school. That is EST time for me

Depending on the time and days you wish to play, I would be interested.

Would love to join in too if there is still room! Have played before a few times so semi-noob, love the AQI, NADDPOD podcasts as far as story telling style.

I can play any class needed to fill the party if necessary but I do have a soft spot for my Sorcerer.

Mondays-Thursdays between 10am-5pm PST are ideal for me but there might be some wriggle room here and there if the group decides to do it another time or day of the week.

I’m a DM and would be happy to run players through LMoP. I’m available Wednesday nights at 8 PM CST. Let me know if that interests anyone.

Sorry guys we merged two of these posts and filled the group up yesterday. Just curious, I listen to NADDPOD but I'm not sure what AQI is and now I'm curious. If you last three could maybe join up with each other?

Thread Information