DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IDATYRA View Post
    Two of the players managed to load in and are able to see player tokens, but are still getting these errors in their console.log. I suspect SOME files are downloading okay but aren't showing up. I do not see any in the cache or campaign folder myself, but I don't know if they just get saved in the .dat file.
    Is your ISP AT&T U-Verse?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I and my players are having this exact problem. I (the host) do have AT&T Uverse.

Quote Originally Posted by groggert View Post
    I and my players are having this exact problem. I (the host) do have AT&T Uverse.
    There's been a few things to check mentioned in this thread. Start with post #4.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sadly, the current firmware for the 2-wire modem/router has no way to turn off TCP Flood protection in the hardware firewall. The data requests from the clients on the port 1802 trigger this protection and it blocks the requests going to the host machine.
    This happens even though the host has the port forwarding on. I have found references in the AT&T forums that this problem happens even if you turn on DMZ to the host machine (which should drop all the router firewall protections).

At present, it looks like you will have to look at VPN or an SSH tunnel...

- Robert

Thread Information