Starfinder Playlist

LFP D&D 5E Sundays GMT+9 8:00 p.m.

Tomb of Horrors followed by a full, homebrew campaign

Is this a paid game: No, free to play

FG License: Ultimate

Game System: 5E

Time Zone: GMT+9 (Japan)

Day of week and time: Sundays from 8:00 p.m.

If new game, planned start date: Tomb of Horrors will start on Oct. 20th; the full campaign will start as soon we can

Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 2.5 Hour sessions; Weekly

Term: short, then long. We will play the Tomb of Horrors while we wait for players to join us. Then we will start a new, full-length, homebrew campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice; you must be willing to manage how much unnecessary noise you create (i.e., use a headset, do not cause feedback, use push to talk, etc.)

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75

Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 3 players, need 2 more

Details:

The full length campaign will start with the characters as children.

About the group of players:

We just finished an 18 month campaign (Hot Springs Island). Two players have decided to leave us. One player wants more time with his girlfriend, and the other player has a new work commitment. So we are now recruiting. This is a middle of the road group. There are no extremes in personalities or play styles. No one is super into role playing. No one is super into strategy planning. No is argumentative and no one has memorized the rules. No one plays a trollish or uncooperative character. This group is very stable and consistent.

If you want to join us, please send me a private message with your name and email address. We can then talk about characters, etc., as a group via email.

Kevin

I had two players, but one decided that he prefers PF over 5E. I am still looking for one more player.
    Last edited by spoofer; October 21st, 2019 at 22:51.

(Hmm... I wonder if editing that message bumped the post back up in the queue or if I need to add a new message for that to happen.)

I think one problem is your starting time. I would have liked to try your game but it's 4 am my time.

My starting time is not a "problem". If you don't like it, don't join. For many people, this is a perfect starting time.

Game is now full. Thanks all for looking!

Thread Information