DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Skills bug?

Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)

Skills bug?

Hey everyone, bought the CoC7 ruleset today and i had a problem with the skills, not sure if this has come up before, but when i try to edit the skills so i can create a character i get this.

note 2019-10-12 002617.png

Any ideas? am i doing something wrong? is the madness already taking over?

Do you have any themes, extensions or modules loaded?

I just started up a fresh CoC7E campaign and all the skill names are there when I click the edit button.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Mar del Plata, Argentina (Half a year) Williamsburg, Florida, Us (The other half)
    I was using the cthulhu white theme on that screenshot, and i tryed disabling it yesteday and stuff. but just in case i was missing something.

Note 2019-10-12 084654.png

Tested it again this morning, no extensions, no modules but the cthulhu base ruleset manual, newly crated character with with stats and ocupation filled as per the guide i saw in this forums, and still the same with the skills.

Please provide a screenshot of the chat window immediately after loading the campaign - so we can see the exact versions of everything loaded.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There you go sir, hope it helps.

Note 2019-10-12 091253.png

Edit:

Figured i would try something, sooo, made a backup of the FG folder, and inside Data deleted:

Extensions
    Modules
    Rulesets
    Utilities
    Vault
    GlobalRegistry.lua

After that went ahead and run the FG updater, it re downloaded everything (except extensions of course, had a lot of stuff im going to add manualy later again)

AND TADA!!! it worked, no idea why, but hey.... Wont argue with the results.

Note 2019-10-12 092515.png
    Last edited by Notsag; October 12th, 2019 at 13:31. Reason: Made the ruleset work somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Notsag View Post
    AND TADA!!! it worked, no idea why, but hey.... Wont argue with the results.
    Glad you got it working!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yay!!!
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thread Information