DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    So you are saying I have to go inside each Background by clicking on the red dragon symbol, then share them one at a time?

For Plague Stone that isn't very many, but for Ashes there will be a lot of each. What about when a module adds all new classes and such, I will have to manually go in and share all those things one at a time?

Nowhere on this screenshot below can I share everything that is there?

PlagueBackground.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jankomatic View Post
    So you are saying I have to go inside each Background by clicking on the red dragon symbol, then share them one at a time?
    Correct.

For Plague Stone that isn't very many, but for Ashes there will be a lot of each. What about when a module adds all new classes and such, I will have to manually go in and share all those things one at a time?
    Some products include a player module containing only player specific info. For example, the Lost Omens World Guide includes a player specific module which contains player specific details (high levels maps, backgrounds, archetypes, spells and weapon records)

Nowhere on this screenshot below can I share everything that is there?

PlagueBackground.jpg
    There is not a bulk way to share individual records.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 12th, 2019 at 04:30.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trenloe, not FG per say but forum related. I am not familiar with whatever this forum software is and I don't see a specific help section for it. I am just wondering how to make images I attach be shown inline with the text instead of having to click the link and it open. Is it because I am uploading from the PC instead of hosting it on some image forum and using the URL?

Thread Information