FG License: Full License so you don't need a licence
Game System: pathfinder and 5e (hybrid)

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Day of week and time: Fridays 19:30 Bi-weekly
If new game, planned start date: I want to run a session 0 in the next couple of weeks
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours ish.
Term: Long term 1- 20 baby

Text or Voice:Voice over discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 80 / 20 Roleplay to combat
Number of Players in game & needed: 2 spots left
Character starting level & equipment: 1
Character restrictions: will talk about

Details of your scenario: BE THE BAD GUY!

The Kingdom of Talingarde is the most noble, virtuous, peaceful nation in the known world. Herein is the story of how you burned this insipid paradise to the ground.

It's only fair. They burned you first.

They condemned you for your wicked deeds. They branded you. They shipped you to the worst prison in the kingdom. In three days, you die. In three days, the do-gooders pray they'll be rid of you.

They've given you three days. The fools, that's more than you need to break out. And then, it will be their turn to face the fire.

Hey I will be running WAY OF THE WICKED an evil campaign for pathfinder for a couple of my friends ( and a couple of new friends ), I want to use a mix of 5e and pathfinder rules, Way of the Wicked has you be the bad guys, kill some paladins, enslave some villagers, get your own goblin minions and minions of every kind.

Be aware this is a role play heavy scenario, and a long campaign it spans lavels 1 - 20 so only apply if you're after a long term campaign, I like to run games more on fun than on getting bogged down in the rules, so if this is you're style send me a pm, cheers