DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: NPC initiative

NPC initiative

Do most use straight initiative when running 2E games or do you utilize the weapon and spell modifiers for NPC’s and players?

If deciding on straight initiate Is there a way to roll initiative for NPC’s using weapons without the weapon modifiers?
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

When I dm, I use weapons and spells modifiers por iniciative, even on paper.

Blog Entries
    A radial button we can click on NPCs and have the CT initiative use the speed modifier from that weapon automatically would be nice.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I use "generic" size based initiative for the bulk of my npcs and only roll individual initiative for special cases (casters or the "big bag"). Players use weapon and or cast speeds.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information