DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Night Game Mon Tues Thurs Fri Sat AST US Time Zone Prefer 5e PF

FG License: Standard License
    Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time
    Days of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Weekly and at night if possible (Talking about like 7pm, can be very late as hell).
    Term: Long term, be it a homebrew or module.
    Voice: Discord preferred. Can download anything if need be.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e is the most preferred. Followed by Pathfinder.
    Game System Experience: I'm most familiar with 5e. Can't say the same for Pathfinder however even though I wish I could play it more often.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very experienced. Can code a little bit with it for character effects.

Character Type Preferred: Anything. I can make it fit.
    About me: Can fit with most groups and have a penchant for joking about and killing things with logic, as well as being serious when it is necessary. Prefer a lot of combat but having moments to roleplay as well can fit too. And will be there when you least expect it . _.

Hello! I may have something that interests you. Please check it out and let me know what you think! Time zones may not work but i thought id give it a try!

https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d...ing-sky-need-1

Sent a message. Thanks for reaching out to me

It seems really interesting, honestly. Will be reading that doc.

Thread Information