STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Adran, thanks for posting!

Seems like we have enough to at least plan a solid date and time for sessions. Hopefully get one more between now and our first session.

I’ll PM everyone get us on a group email so we can figure out a date that works best for everyone.

Thursday or Friday evening 6pm+ would be nice. I do have to work on Friday, but could stay up late and live a little. Have updated my AD&D library and can begin planning characters once I know enough about what's wanted, needed and acceptable. Post me at [email protected] if you want to arrange a virtual meet anytime of day except Thursday or any evening til 9pm. Am on discord, but only when I've a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by scook6987 View Post
    Thursday or Friday evening 6pm+ would be nice. I do have to work on Friday, but could stay up late and live a little. Have updated my AD&D library and can begin planning characters once I know enough about what's wanted, needed and acceptable. Post me at [email protected] if you want to arrange a virtual meet anytime of day except Thursday or any evening til 9pm. Am on discord, but only when I've a reason.
    I'll bring you into a group email when everyone sends me their email address.

Thread Information