STAR TREK 2d20
Page 97 of 98 First ... 478795969798 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Guns and Gears

Gunslinger proficiency seems to be messed up. Upon getting Gunslinger Weapon Mastery at level 3, they correctly receive Master proficiency in the Firearms group. However, their proficiency for simple weapons, martial weapons, and unarmed strikes remains at Trained; it should increase to Expert.
    Thanks for reporting this issue. The gunslinger is a bit complex. We'll look into a suitable fix.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

When you have an Eidolon and multiple Lore skills and then change the proficiency of one of them, it changes the proficiency on all of them on the Eidolon.

Also: how do you give an Eidolon the level 5/10/15/20 stat boosts? Manually?

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    When you have an Eidolon and multiple Lore skills and then change the proficiency of one of them, it changes the proficiency on all of them on the Eidolon.
    This now doesn't seem to be the case anymore *shrugs*

Extinction Curse: Book 4; Siege of the Dinosaurs

Room B13: Bokrug Statue: the treasure parcel is missing the Bokrug's Lashing Tail (The +2 Keen Greater Striking Ranseur)

Spell Needle Dart:
    does only Pers Bleeding on a crit, by default in FG every Hit apply Pers Bleeding.
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post

Room B13: Bokrug Statue: the treasure parcel is missing the Bokrug's Lashing Tail (The +2 Keen Greater Striking Ranseur)
    Thanks for reporting. I have fixed this and added the item to the treasure parcel. I also added an NPC to the map for convenience in running the encounter (I'm deliberately obscuring who to not give spoilers). This change should go LIVE when the next LIVE update occurs (Tuesday). If you need the item before then, it is in the module already (under Items).
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Storm Flash is missing its Shock damage

2e Core Rulebook (legacy)

Storm Flash doesn't have any damage associated with the weapon.

Storm Flash is missing its Shock damage

The item record only allows for one type of damage so for Extinction Curse I had put in the default damage with the intention of the player adding the shock damage once the item is added to the character's inventory. There is no way around this as there is one box for damage and one box for damage type. I cannot speak as to why both types of damage are missing from the legacy Core - someone else did that one.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    The item record only allows for one type of damage so for Extinction Curse I had put in the default damage with the intention of the player adding the shock damage once the item is added to the character's inventory. There is no way around this as there is one box for damage and one box for damage type.
    The damage and damage type fields support multiple entries - refer to the Weapon section of the Items page in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...damage-entries
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

"Treasure" items don't currently have the full details fleshed out for specific weapon and armor items. It's something we plan to update in future as the ruleset was needing some updates that only came in recently.

Thread Information