STAR TREK 2d20
Page 86 of 98 First ... 3676848586878896 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by VonBrown View Post
    I downloaded the PF 2e core rulebook. I cannot find the ranged weapons chart for range increments and damage. Is this an omission? I looked in the reference manual for the chart.
    Click the ""Weapons" button at the top of the Items campaign data list. This will present all the weapons in the same format as the tables 6-7 and 6-8 from the core rules - all weapons are shown together, with ranged towards the end. You may need to page to the next page to see all. I'll add the text table in a future release. Thanks for reporting that omission.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
    The Pathfinder Second Edition Lost Omens: Impossible Land DLC is missing the Jalmeri Heavenseeker Archetype/Dedication along with its feats and focus spells as compared to the PDF. The Student of Perfection Archetype/Dedication appears twice in the dedication feats and is missing its source tag.

I was able to adjust locally by manually entering the Jalmeri Heeavenseeker information from the PDF.
    Thanks for reporting, Geokhan! Not sure how, but a section got truncated in Impossible Lands. Took me a bit to find the Student of Perfection duplication - that's a part of the Lost Omens World Guide. We'll get that taken care of next.

Thanks again!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Guns and Gears appears to be lacking item entries for the Inventor's armor inventions, the Power Suit and the Subterfuge Suit.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Guns and Gears appears to be lacking item entries for the Inventor's armor inventions, the Power Suit and the Subterfuge Suit.
    This was fixed earlier this year: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post673839

Thanks for letting us know it's still and issue (or a returning issue). I'll pass it on to the dev.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just to be sure I just tested loading Guns and Gears on a fresh campaign and yeah, still no item entries for those inventions. The reference manual contains them both in table form, but not as item entries.

Kingmaker

Small funny bug: Jamel Visser's picture, when unidentified, lists him as "Female human warrior".

Product Name: Little Trouble in Big Absalom
    Issue: QC has skimped out on the latter half of this adventure module. The player-focused "garden" map has not been configured to work seamlessly with the preconfigured encounters. The wall geometry and image data has been placed on an image entitled "PC Map - Kobold Garden". But all of the encounters for this part of the adventure spawn on a map that does not seem to actually exist. When the encounters are triggered, the NPCs (enemy or otherwise) materialize on a blank, newly-created image entry. The story entry "02.00 Chapter 2: Upstairs!" likewise contains a link to this strange "<< New Image >>".

Hopefully this annotated screencap will make things clearer...
    Kobold_Garden_Map_Mismatch.JPG

Quick Fix: Reconfigure the final three encounters in this adventure so that their NPC tokens spawn on the map with wall geometry. Likewise, insert a link to this (much prettier) map at the end of story entry "02.00".

Unsure if this has been previously reported, but:

Product: Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules
    Section: Reference Manual: Item Damage

In the "Broken" section last paragraph twice the word "effect" appears but it shows up as "e ect".

There seems to be a extra space in the category for 2 of crystal dragon for bestiary 2. Also, not sure if rage of elements is covered here or not, but the elemental categories aren't the same as other modules(Format difference bestiary(1-3) Elemental, "type" to ROE: Fire Elemental).

Thread Information