DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 80 of 98 First ... 3070787980818290 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kylethewiz View Post
    Looking for guidance, the classes from PF2E Dark Archive aren't showing up in the classes section in FGU. I've confirmed that the module is loaded (and tried unloading and reloading, restarting etc). Also I know I'm not alone with this issue based on feedback from the FG discord and that it started with 4.4.0.
    This should be fixed now. Please run an update.

Thanks again for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Resolved, never mind.
    Last edited by Zalasta; June 17th, 2023 at 03:57.

Party Sheet, Main tab, clicking the "Edit List" button generates the attached error.Screenshot 2023-06-19 211657.png

Quote Originally Posted by enrious View Post
    Party Sheet, Main tab, clicking the "Edit List" button generates the attached error.Screenshot 2023-06-19 211657.png
    Thanks for reporting the issue. We'll get a fix for this in the next update.

In the meantime, if you need to delete a PC from the Party Sheet, use the right-click delete option.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Phase Bolt Cantrip - Dark Archive.png
    The Phase Bolt cantrip from the Dark Archive has 2 problems.

1 - Cantrip doesn't heighten automatically.
    2 - Missing spellcasting ability bonus in the damage output.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Phase Bolt Cantrip - Dark Archive.png
    The Phase Bolt cantrip from the Dark Archive has 2 problems.

1 - Cantrip doesn't heighten automatically.
    2 - Missing spellcasting ability bonus in the damage output.
    Moved to the generic DLC thread.

That spell doesn't have any actions coded into it, so it's relying on the basic parsing. Thanks for reporting, we'll get a fix sorted soon.

Guns and Gears
    Chargen Tracker missing Class Feat
    Adding the Gunslinger class to a character should also include a Gunslinger Feat according to p. 106
    This is missing in the Tracker

Gunslinger add feat missing.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Gunslinger again.

When adding the 3rd Gunslinger level, the 5th level Gunslinger Weapon Mastery gets added.
    gunslinger level 3.png

Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-13: Within the Prairies

only shows as a 1 KB file on the file system (and does not show up under modules).

Deleting and redownloading did not fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-13: Within the Prairies

only shows as a 1 KB file on the file system (and does not show up under modules).

Deleting and redownloading did not fix the issue.
    Sorry about this, hope it's not delaying your prep! I've reached out to the deployment team, hopefully we'll get this resolved quickly.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Thread Information