DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 98 First ... 6789101858 ... Last
    I think the FG software decides on the order of things. No matter when your where you types it the window reorders it. Its a bit of a bug bear, when I'm putting stuff in I have to prefix it;

001.001_Introduction,
    001.002_Background,
    001.003_Chapter One:The Mouth Opens Wide.

Just to get story entries to appear in the right order, for example.
    You do see this type of thing in other modules

EDIT: Just noticed looks like I'm writing a Cthulhu module!
    Next Chapter; The Waters; they are dark and they are deep.
    Now If I could only think up the stuff in between the chapters.......
    Last edited by Willot; February 1st, 2020 at 19:40.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

[QUOTE=Willot;474387]I think the FG software decides on the order of things. No matter when your where you types it the window reorders it. Its a bit of a bug bear, when I'm putting stuff in I have to prefix it;

001.001_Introduction,
    001.002_Background,

You do see this type of thing in other modules

EDIT: Just noticed looks like I'm writing a Cthulhu module!
    Next Chapter; The Waters; they are dark and they are deep.
    Now If I could only think up the stuff in between the chapters....... [/QUO

Yea it's not a super big deal, just thought to ask.

I specifically put code in the PFRPG2 library to display the "Reference Manual" link at the top of the list. The Show Must Go On has REFERENCE MANUAL and this doesn’t match, so it’s put in the default alphabetical order. I’ll mention it to the DLC dev.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    I think the FG software decides on the order of things. No matter when your where you types it the window reorders it. Its a bit of a bug bear, when I'm putting stuff in I have to prefix it;

001.001_Introduction,
    001.002_Background,

You have to order by something - alphabetical order is the best compromise. Ordering by when an entry was created would mean that you couldn’t easily go back and insert a section between two previously created entries. Alphabetical is pretty standard for things like this and everyone understands it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You have to order by something - alphabetical order is the best compromise. Ordering by when an entry was created would mean that you couldn’t easily go back and insert a section between two previously created entries. Alphabetical is pretty standard for things like this and everyone understands it.
    If I was creating my own, Yeah Id certainly wouldn't put the numbers in until the end when I was ordering it
    As I usually convert old adventures and stuff Im usually pretty safe using the numbers.

When I have had to insert something I would just make it 001.002a_Special Background

But not too much of a problem usually
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

AoA2 Cult of Cinders 2.02.09. Huntergate Way Station [Severe 5]

The Vision of Dahak hazard Breath Weapon should be DC 26 basic Reflex save for half

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    AoA2 Cult of Cinders 2.02.09. Huntergate Way Station [Severe 5]

The Vision of Dahak hazard Breath Weapon should be DC 26 basic Reflex save for half
    This has been fixed and turned in for upcoming release. Thanks.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Age of Ashes Cult of Cinders 2.02.13 Tainted Gold
    sidebar has a link to the rules website for Arsenic rather than the in-game link to Arsenic in the CRB or Hellknight Hill

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Age of Ashes Cult of Cinders 2.02.13 Tainted Gold
    sidebar has a link to the rules website for Arsenic rather than the in-game link to Arsenic in the CRB or Hellknight Hill
    That was done by design. At the time of this module's creation the core rulebook was still new and being developed/modified. As for linking back to another module, that wouldn't be done because it is possible for someone to purchase this module without purchasing Hellknight Hill. That would leave the GM with a nonfunctional link.

It is totally reasonable to move the link to the core rulebook since it is required for play. I will add it to the list for the next time I edit this module.
    Thanks,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Extinction Curse Player's Guide, the Aerialist Background has the Trained Skill and Skill Feat swapped.

Thread Information