FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 77 of 98 First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    There is some weirdness after this most recent update... The Combat Tracker is sending Initiative notices to the chatbox as such: Attachment 57510

I don't know what the "Speed: 0" responds to. It does not match either example character's Speed (i.e. movement) attribute.
    I just tested it and it seems to work perfectly fine on my end. Maybe one of your extensions messes with this feature somehow? Or your characters / enemies don't have their speed put in correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    There is some weirdness after this most recent update... The Combat Tracker is sending Initiative notices to the chatbox as such: Attachment 57510

I don't know what the "Speed: 0" responds to. It does not match either example character's Speed (i.e. movement) attribute.
    If 0 is being displayed, then the creature in the combat tracker won't have their speed entered in the expected format. For a PC their total speed is shown in their Main or Combat tab, for an NPC this is in their "Speed" entry - the expected format for an NPC speed is the entry begins with "XX feet" where XX is a number.

This notification is to remind the player or GM what the actor's current land speed is - which can be adjusted by SPEED effects.

If you have some examples that don't display the speed correctly when you don't have any extensions enabled, please provide screenshots of the PC or NPC sheet showing the speed entry.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Product: Extinction Curse AP 2 Legacy of the Lost God
    Issue: The 2 ghosts speak Draconic
    4.04.05. Encounter: Liferoot Stone, Haunted Chamber
    Fix: Change language to Dwarven
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Product: Extinction Curse AP 2 Legacy of the Lost God
    Issue: The 2 ghosts speak Draconic
    4.04.05. Encounter: Liferoot Stone, Haunted Chamber
    Fix: Change language to Dwarven
    I can't find that - can you confirm exactly where it is please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If 0 is being displayed, then the creature in the combat tracker won't have their speed entered in the expected format. For a PC their total speed is shown in their Main or Combat tab, for an NPC this is in their "Speed" entry - the expected format for an NPC speed is the entry begins with "XX feet" where XX is a number.

This notification is to remind the player or GM what the actor's current land speed is - which can be adjusted by SPEED effects.

If you have some examples that don't display the speed correctly when you don't have any extensions enabled, please provide screenshots of the PC or NPC sheet showing the speed entry.
    It was the "feet" text missing... Thank you (again!)...

There might be a bug in Guns and Gears.

This happens when I create a new character, select Elf, and then select the Background of Discarded Duplicate. I do not get the choice to pick the Background Ability Boosts. Also, if I pick a different Background, such as Artisan, things work as expected.

I first noticed this in my current campaign and so created a brand new campaign just to test this and it did the same thing both places.

Given the write-up of Discarded Duplicate I am not sure if this is a "feature" or a bug. I see no other way to choose ability boosts short of manually adding them to the character sheet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    There might be a bug in Guns and Gears.

This happens when I create a new character, select Elf, and then select the Background of Discarded Duplicate. I do not get the choice to pick the Background Ability Boosts. Also, if I pick a different Background, such as Artisan, things work as expected.
    Most rare backgrounds don't follow the usual background rules as detailed in the Core Rules, so have to be handled manually.

Is this a case of having to add them manually in the Misc column next to the correct abilities then?

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    Is this a case of having to add them manually in the Misc column next to the correct abilities then?
    That, or apply a modifier bubble (CTRL+mouse-wheel) to the ability score.

Bestiary 2

The Winter Wolf does not have a token image or attached image, despite there being a picture of it in the bestiary. It looks like the image exists in the module.

Thread Information