DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 72 of 98 First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Advanced Player's Guide

The swashbuckler's versions of Improved Evasion and Weapon Mastery seem to be missing automation.
    Thanks for reporting. The investigator was also missing the automation for weapon mastery. This should be fixed in the next Tuesday update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. The investigator was also missing the automation for weapon mastery. This should be fixed in the next Tuesday update.
    Oh! You know, the funny thing is, I have both a swashbuckler and an investigator in my game, so I should have noticed that.

Advanced Player's Guide

The swashbuckler's versions of Improved Evasion and Weapon Mastery seem to be missing automation.
    Update available: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...pril-18th-2023
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Lost Omens: Absalom, City of Lost Omens Wise Quarter Missing Pins

My friend just purchased the "Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Lost Omens: Absalom, City of Lost Omens" product. We are stating to look at the information and noticed that there are no pins for the Wise Quarter. According to the PDF there should be about 20 locations that should have pins on them. Are the missing pins going to be added or is it a display issue.

Quote Originally Posted by KlatuB View Post
    My friend just purchased the "Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Lost Omens: Absalom, City of Lost Omens" product. We are stating to look at the information and noticed that there are no pins for the Wise Quarter. According to the PDF there should be about 20 locations that should have pins on them. Are the missing pins going to be added or is it a display issue.
    Moved this post to the general DLC issues thread - this is the best place to report issues with official Paizo DLC for PF2.

Kingmaker 2E

The item entry for the Stag's Helm appears to be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by KlatuB View Post
    Odd, that. As they are definitely done. I'll take a look to see what's going on with the pin data.

Thanks for reporting!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Kingmaker 2E

The item entry for the Stag's Helm appears to be missing.
    The item is there - the campaign-specific items are not in the Items are but a special New Campaign-Specific Items list. While they are still accessible via links in the story/reference manual, the menu for the new items was missing from the Library Reference Menu. I fixed that and checked it in for update on Tuesday's update. In the meantime, if you need access to the campaign-specific items (such as Stag's Helm), just go to the story/reference manual for that item and the link to the item is in those entries.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    The item is there - the campaign-specific items are not in the Items are but a special New Campaign-Specific Items list. While they are still accessible via links in the story/reference manual, the menu for the new items was missing from the Library Reference Menu. I fixed that and checked it in for update on Tuesday's update. In the meantime, if you need access to the campaign-specific items (such as Stag's Helm), just go to the story/reference manual for that item and the link to the item is in those entries.
    That's... really confusing, to be honest. What is the logic behind not putting the items in... well, Items?

EDIT: I'm also not really following the logic of what is a "campaign specific item" and what isn't. The stag's helm is... moon radish soup isn't... Ovinrbaane is... the ring of the tiger isn't... about half the items listed under "Kingmaker Treasures" are Items, and the other half are for some reason instead in a completely different place. I thought maybe it was unique items were campaign specific, but heck, Briar is in the regular Items list and I don't think it gets more "campaign specific" than that.

I'm going to upgrade that from "really confusing" to "really really confusing".
    Last edited by MaxAstro; April 29th, 2023 at 05:26.

Opinion noted.

It has been this way since Pathfinder 1e. When these are created, every item that is dropped from gear and treasure are placed in items so a GM can get to them outside of the parcels without having to own the original book that the item came from (Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, etc.). The "Campaign-Specific" items are items that are presented in the module in the Adventurer's Toolbox (or in this case, an appendix). Every one of those items you mentioned were presented in the Kingmaker Adventure Path as new items. I'm not sure what source you are looking at but according to Archives of Nethys, they are only found in Kingmaker. So I guess it is the definition of "Campaign-Specific" that is confusing. It is not that you cannot use the items in other campaigns, but where the items were introduced.

I have gone away from having new items specifically in its own list for most newer modules due to the fact that most modules only introduce a couple of new items. Kingmaker was special and had a lot of new items so it got its own list.

If the new items were intermingled in the Items with the other 200+ items, you would never be able to differentiate them from the other 200+ items easily. Having them in both places would have duplicated the items in the search. If there are a couple in both places (like Briar), they will be duplicated on a search and was done by mistake.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information