DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 98 First ... 567891757 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    In Cult of Cinders, the stat block for the Jungle Drake is missing their land/fly speed; instead it has their special movement ability listed where their speed should be.
    Hi. Thanks for reporting this. It has been fixed and turned back in for the next update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Hellknight Hill 5.05.02. Encounter: Goblinblood Caves, Spider Nest and subsequent encounters

Hunter Spider are Creature 1, this is listed as Moderate 4 and should thus be Moderate 80XP (6*15XP) and not Severe 120XP

Indeed the rest of the chapter has also been calculated for level 3 instead of level 4. The brown header text before encounters indicates the Difficulty Level and is what should be used as the level for calculating XP.
    Yeah, this was just missed on an earlier update. Sorry. I did an audit of all the encounters to make sure. They should all be fixed upon next update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Hellknight Hill Malarunk Fireball should have a basic reflex save for half, and Harm is a basic fort save for half
    Last edited by yarnevk; January 20th, 2020 at 07:38.

Hellknight Hill Malarunk Fireball should have a basic reflex save for half, and Harm is a basic fort save for half
    Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and turned in for next release update.

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Yeah, this was just missed on an earlier update. Sorry. I did an audit of all the encounters to make sure. They should all be fixed upon next update.
    Miissed the Doorwarden XP fix to 60XP in the bypass the doorwarden quest XP same as the encounter XP

Miissed the Doorwarden XP fix to 60XP in the bypass the doorwarden quest XP same as the encounter XP
    Got it. Fixed and submitted for upcoming release.

Ultimate License Holder

Grid on the goblin blood caves in Hellknight hill is doesn't match the tiles

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Grid on the goblin blood caves in Hellknight hill is doesn't match the tiles
    Hi Hawkwind,

Thanks for reporting this. This is not easily fixed as the map from the original publisher is not of the right scale to just adjust the grid size or position. I need to use a special tool. However, it already has the FGU code for dynamic lighting (which is based on map positions). Luckily, only a very small portion of the map is affected by this as most of the map did not have built-in grid lines.

I can fix the map but it will invalidate the FGU code so I will need to get up to speed with doing FGU Occluders before I can implement it into production. Admittedly, I have not had a chance to become proficient with FGU yet. As a result, I will need to punt this for a few weeks (2-4).

Thank you for your patience (and for bringing this issue up). I will post another message regarding this when I learn how to do the FGU Occluders and get that done too.

Ultimate License Holder

Thats `alright, i'm familiar with many and varied formats that Pazio supply maps for FG developers . I can sort my copy of the map at my end just raising it for other GM's who might not know how to

This may be a bit of a nitpicky thing, but can get get some type of standard layout for the AP modules? I've included two images that show different layouts more noticable, but looking through most of the AP books there is variance where things are located in the list versus others. Granted I know each adventure will have some parts included like feats or items that others dont, but The show must go on has the reference manual 4th from last while every other adventure makes it first.

Hellknighthill.PNG
    TheShowMustGoOn.PNG

Thread Information