DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 69 of 98 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    I'm not sure where to put this, but for the Core Rules, would it be possible to add items for "generic" scrolls and wands? "Scroll - 1st level spell", "Scroll - 2nd level spell", that sort of thing?
    Good idea. I'll add it to the list of stuff to do.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Shield spell's AC bonus is for some reason set to expire after one use.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    The Shield spell's AC bonus is for some reason set to expire after one use.
    Thanks for reporting, I'll get that fixed in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Kingmaker Adventure Path: The GM versions of the overland maps are numbered 1,2,3,4 from east to west. The PC versions are numbered 1,2,3,4 from west to east. Thus, GM map 4 is the labeled version of PC map 1 and vice versa. The Gm version is the best one to use since the players explore the area from east to west, so map 1 should be the first map used.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoGM View Post
    Kingmaker Adventure Path: The GM versions of the overland maps are numbered 1,2,3,4 from east to west. The PC versions are numbered 1,2,3,4 from west to east. Thus, GM map 4 is the labeled version of PC map 1 and vice versa. The Gm version is the best one to use since the players explore the area from east to west, so map 1 should be the first map used.
    I think we need more information on this (and screenshots) because there is only supposed to be one version. There are no GM Maps vs. Players Maps - none of the adventures I have done since FGU became the official version have had GM Versions. They are all just one version with an overlay for GM Labels on top of the player's maps.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Ah, I see there is a minor inconsistency problem, but it's between two different "books". The ones in Kingmaker, appendix 8 are numbered east to west; the ones in the Kingmaker players guide are numbered west to east.

Thank you. That makes a lot more sense. I will modify the player's guide to match the adventure path. The change should go live on Tuesday.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Crown of the Kobold King

Kapmek's weapons are broken Kapmek.png

His hatchets will roll, but don't get the +9 bonus and the crossbow won't roll at all. The issue is the semicolons in his weapon stats should be commas.

This is my third post on just this module and I'm only in chapter 2. With a $39.99 price tag I shouldn't feel like a play tester. I accept the minor typos that are in pretty much every module I've bought as annoying, but harmless. This though, is an enemy PC that doesn't function correctly in combat and should have been caught in testing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrake View Post
    Crown of the Kobold King

Kapmek's weapons are broken Kapmek.png

His hatchets will roll, but don't get the +9 bonus and the crossbow won't roll at all. The issue is the semicolons in his weapon stats should be commas.

This is my third post on just this module and I'm only in chapter 2. With a $39.99 price tag I shouldn't feel like a play tester. I accept the minor typos that are in pretty much every module I've bought as annoying, but harmless. This though, is an enemy PC that doesn't function correctly in combat and should have been caught in testing.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience - these typos came from the original content. The good news is that I have come up with a quick way to look for those semicolons vs. colons for the future, knowing that the original material may not be consistent with their use.

EDIT:

There were a handful of such NPC records where there were semicolons instead of comma - the new script caught them all. They have been fixed and this has been submitted as a hotfix. The fixed version should be in the LIVE environment soon.
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 12th, 2023 at 14:37.

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience - these typos came from the original content. The good news is that I have come up with a quick way to look for those semicolons vs. colons for the future, knowing that the original material may not be consistent with their use.

EDIT:

There were a handful of such NPC records where there were semicolons instead of comma - the new script caught them all. They have been fixed and this has been submitted as a hotfix. The fixed version should be in the LIVE environment soon.
    Thank you for the prompt replay and quick fix!

Thread Information