DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 68 of 98 First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Which product has this issue please?
    Looks like it's "Pathfinder 2 RPG - Book of the Dead (Player)" that has the issue.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by scottbrown View Post
    Looks like it's "Pathfinder 2 RPG - Book of the Dead (Player)" that has the issue.

Thanks again!
    Thanks! I'll pass that on to the converter for that product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrake View Post
    Name: Crown of the Kobold King
    Issue: The Phantom Mold has an effect that gives an affected character a -1 to visual perception for an hour on failure (or -2 on a critical failure). This is currently coded as a -1 to any one skill roll or a -2 to any one skill roll (SKILL: -1[ROLL] & SKILL: -2[ROLL])
    Solution: It should be limited to perception checks (PERC: -1 or PERC: -2) with a one hour duration.
    Map: Ruined Monastery
    Room: C9 - Ruined Library
    Story Entry: 2.03.01.09. C9. Ruined Library [Trivial 1]
    Encounter: 2.03.01.09. C9. Ruined Library
    Hazard: Phantom Mold
    Sorry, this got a bit buried behind other posts here - I didn't see it at first.

This has been fixed and submitted as a hotfix today. It should be in the LIVE system shortly.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

​Treasure Vault​
    Issue: In the REF MANUAL, in the Secrets of Crafting chapter, the QUICK SETUP Feat is merged/mashed with Legendary Tattoo artist. There are elements of both feats in the entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    ​Treasure Vault​
    Issue: In the REF MANUAL, in the Secrets of Crafting chapter, the QUICK SETUP Feat is merged/mashed with Legendary Tattoo artist. There are elements of both feats in the entry.
    Oh! I see a } that was supposed to be a |. Thanks for the input! I'll hotfix that tonight (should be updated soon).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

The name of the product. Abomination vault adventeure path, pathfinder 2e
    The issue. the harm spell missing a saving throw field, on the canker cultist and other npcs on the library floor (third) and the spell grim tendrils missing persistent damage effect
    The name of the sections/objects impacted (e.g. the map name, the feat name, the story title, etc.) canker cultist spells on the players map library level 3
    If you know a fix, what that fix should be. add a saving throw to the harm spell and add an persistent damage effect to the grim tendrils spell
    Screenshots if appropriate.grim.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder!

Check out my maps here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-Maps-anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Moepsii View Post
    The name of the product. Abomination vault adventeure path, pathfinder 2e
    The issue. the harm spell missing a saving throw field, on the canker cultist and other npcs on the library floor (third) and the spell grim tendrils missing persistent damage effect
    The name of the sections/objects impacted (e.g. the map name, the feat name, the story title, etc.) canker cultist spells on the players map library level 3
    If you know a fix, what that fix should be. add a saving throw to the harm spell and add an persistent damage effect to the grim tendrils spell
    Screenshots if appropriate.grim.png
    Thanks for the report, Moepsii!

Spell parsing/automation has the occasional quirks with it where they don't always translate correctly in game. I'll take a peek at those two and see where it's failing.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

The name of the product: Pathfinder 2 RPG - Lost Omens: The Grand Bazaar
    The issue: chakram has the thrown trait, but the range (20) is not coded.
    The name of the sections/objects impacted: chakram (weapon)
    If you know a fix, what that fix should be: needs a range of 20 coded
    Screenshots if appropriate.

Now that I look more closely, none of the ranged weapons in grand bazaar have a range coded. Also, all weapons, ranged or not, have damage type coded as a single letter which doesn't get properly mapped when added to a character sheet, so they end up with untyped damage.
    Last edited by badfiddler; February 27th, 2023 at 23:05.

Quote Originally Posted by badfiddler View Post
    The name of the product: Pathfinder 2 RPG - Lost Omens: The Grand Bazaar
    The issue: chakram has the thrown trait, but the range (20) is not coded.
    The name of the sections/objects impacted: chakram (weapon)
    If you know a fix, what that fix should be: needs a range of 20 coded
    Screenshots if appropriate.

Now that I look more closely, none of the ranged weapons in grand bazaar have a range coded. Also, all weapons, ranged or not, have damage type coded as a single letter which doesn't get properly mapped when added to a character sheet, so they end up with untyped damage.
    Thanks, badiffler! There was "ft." in the range field that was causing that to misread it's usage (needed to be a numeric alone).

Chakram is more interesting because from Paizo, it is listed as simply Thrown (without the range field) and given a Range field to indicate that it's a ranged weapon. However, the text field does seem to indicate that it could be held and used in melee. Sort of confusing in that respect.

Regardless, these are fixed and should be in today's update. Thanks again!

I'm not sure where to put this, but for the Core Rules, would it be possible to add items for "generic" scrolls and wands? "Scroll - 1st level spell", "Scroll - 2nd level spell", that sort of thing?

I keep having to look up the costs for scrolls on Archive of Nethys, it would be nice to have it on hand in FG.

Thread Information