DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 98 First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last
    Fist of the Ruby Phoenix, Despair on Danger Island

Temple of Irori, room A3

The "frightful moan" ability of the ghost monks does not automate correctly because the automation is set to "Will[DC:25]" instead of "Save: Will[DC:25]".

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Fist of the Ruby Phoenix, Despair on Danger Island

Temple of Irori, room A3

The "frightful moan" ability of the ghost monks does not automate correctly because the automation is set to "Will[DC:25]" instead of "Save: Will[DC:25]".
    Got it. Thanks for the report MaxAstro. I audited the file and found 3 other NPC records that had automation issues so I fixed them too. Funny... no matter how careful, there are always bugs that show up.

The fixes has been checked in and marked as a hotfix so you should see have access to the corrected version very soon.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi there,

When I start Fantasy Grounds, the Sprite Character Effect Luminous Sprite Feature (LIGHT: 25 torch) is always off, eventhough the Effect is set to ON. We have to turn it off and then back on to get it to work.

(And just a little reminder regarding the Mitflit Bane Spell (Abominations Vault). The spell effects are still missing. )

The version of the feat Enhanced Familiar that belongs to the Familiar Master archetype - which requires level 4 instead of level 2 - seems to be missing from the Advanced Player's Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    When I start Fantasy Grounds, the Sprite Character Effect Luminous Sprite Feature (LIGHT: 25 torch) is always off, eventhough the Effect is set to ON. We have to turn it off and then back on to get it to work.
    I'll look into that. Thanks for reporting.

(And just a little reminder regarding the Mitflit Bane Spell (Abominations Vault). The spell effects are still missing. )
    I've prodded to Abomination Vaults dev to respond to this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    The version of the feat Enhanced Familiar that belongs to the Familiar Master archetype - which requires level 4 instead of level 2 - seems to be missing from the Advanced Player's Guide.
    There are a number of archetypes in the Advanced Player's Guide that have feats (or class abilities) that are in other PF2 products. We can't recreate these entries in another product. I'm investigating ways of having dummy entries that link to the base data, but that won't be for a while yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Loco! Sorry about that! I'll sit down this week and look at what's necessary to revamp spell inclusion so it's not pulling old data (which is the current problem).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Speaking of Abomination Vaults: my GM complained that the Canker Cultists (unsure about the name. they appear in the second underground level of the first volume, they're ghoul mages, kinda) also didn't have at least some their spells properly automated. It might be the same underlying issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There are a number of archetypes in the Advanced Player's Guide that have feats (or class abilities) that are in other PF2 products. We can't recreate these entries in another product. I'm investigating ways of having dummy entries that link to the base data, but that won't be for a while yet.
    Not to doubt you, Trenloe, but are you sure that is what is going on here?

For example, the Witch's version of Enhanced Familiar does appear in the Advanced Player's Guide module; only the Familiar Master's version, which is materially different by way of having a different level and feat requirement, is missing.

EDIT: Having double checked the APG, I see what you are talking about; it is listed as an "additional feat" instead of being reprinted for the archetype. FWIW, there is already a version of Enhanced Familiar in the APG module for the Witch, as I mentioned.
    Last edited by MaxAstro; August 8th, 2021 at 20:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Speaking of Abomination Vaults: my GM complained that the Canker Cultists (unsure about the name. they appear in the second underground level of the first volume, they're ghoul mages, kinda) also didn't have at least some their spells properly automated. It might be the same underlying issue.
    I'll take a peek into there, too. See what's going on with those guys. Thanks for reportingg, Montis!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information