DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 98 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    1. Sundered Waves
    2. Story is not under one Heading (see attached pic)
    2021-03-12 19_30_07-Window.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

1. Sundered Waves
    2. Pregens have no token image (see attached pic)

2021-03-12 19_40_51-Window.png
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    1. Sundered Waves
    2. Story is not under one Heading (see attached pic)
    2021-03-12 19_30_07-Window.png
    This has been fixed and checked in. Unfortunately, the deadline to get it in this Tuesday's update has passed. It will be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/23.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

1. Sundered Waves
    2. Pregens have no token image (see attached pic)

2021-03-12 19_40_51-Window.png
    The portraits and tokens are in the assets and can be attached to the characters once they have been imported into the campaign.

To clarify, the token can be preset within the pregen and carry over to the campaign. The token fix is part of the next fix. The portrait, however, will have to be dragged from the assets to the character sheet as this cannot be prepopulated from the pregen (as far as I'm aware). In either case, the pregen list will still look like there are no pictures when the fix is applied but when you import the character into the campaign, it will have the token but not the portrait by default.

I hope that makes sense...
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 12th, 2021 at 20:59.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    The portraits and tokens are in the assets and can be attached to the characters once they have been imported into the campaign.

To clarify, the token can be preset within the pregen and carry over to the campaign. The token fix is part of the next fix. The portrait, however, will have to be dragged from the assets to the character sheet as this cannot be prepopulated from the pregen (as far as I'm aware). In either case, the pregen list will still look like there are no pictures when the fix is applied but when you import the character into the campaign, it will have the token but not the portrait by default.

I hope that makes sense...
    Yes it does, thank you.

1. Sundered Waves
    2. 4 items are missing
    3. According to the module, each player gets one part of the map. But they might not share it or pool them together. As we cannot share images with just one person, it would make sense to create each map segment as an item that can be given to each player.
    4. Create 4 map segment items.
    Last edited by Farnaby; March 12th, 2021 at 21:36. Reason: Speeling is hard

1. Sundered Waves
    2. 4 items are missing
    3. According to the module, each player gets one part of the map. But they might not share it or pool them together. As we cannot share images with just one person, it would make sense to create each map segment as an item that can be given to each player.
    4. Create 4 map segment items.
    Actually, you can share an image with just one person. Instead of clicking the "Share" from the radial menu (which shares to all), you just drag the image link to the Character's Portrait (top left of the screen). That shares it only for that character.

The problem with putting it in an item to circumvent the sharing issue is that it still has to be shared by the GM to be viewed. So, while the character might see the item record that says they have the piece of the map, they cannot open the picture from the link until the GM shares the image.
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 12th, 2021 at 22:02.

Ultimate License Holder

New feedback: The diagonal double doors (area A9) are awful to move through. The bit of "wall" between the two doors makes it very janky to move past them without getting stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    New feedback: The diagonal double doors (area A9) are awful to move through. The bit of "wall" between the two doors makes it very janky to move past them without getting stuck.
    Max: This is for Abomination Vaults: Ruins of Gauntlight, yes?

In the 2nd one (which should be released soon), I am definitely reconsidering my faithfulness to the double-door display on the maps. While I don't like to assume anything on my own with the map creator's intent, there's definite consideration that needs to be made on just the playability of design.

I'll dig back into the subject, see how clumsy (especially those diagonals) those doors are to use, and seriously consider if an update to the module is required. I'm inclined to say yes where the closure of the gap between the doors seems reasonable as I doubt you are griping just to gripe
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Oh, there's my post. Sorry, ShadeRaven, I thought I posted this to your Compendium thread. >.<

Thread Information