FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 97 First 12341252 ... Last
    Yeah, i see it now. I reread the rules about rewards on page 507 in the core rulebook, and you are right. My bad.

EDIT: Removed flawed comment about Trivial encounters.
    Last edited by Allmight; October 9th, 2019 at 13:05.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

This is a bug for AP Hellknight Hill.

The +1 armor and weapons in the Items menu for Hellknight Hill are not giving the +1 bonuses like they should. For instance, +1 Breastplate only gives +4 AC, not +5 AC as it should. +1 Halberd does not give the +1 to attack bonus. These bonuses have to be entered manually.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xillion View Post
    This is a bug for AP Hellknight Hill.

The +1 armor and weapons in the Items menu for Hellknight Hill are not giving the +1 bonuses like they should. For instance, +1 Breastplate only gives +4 AC, not +5 AC as it should. +1 Halberd does not give the +1 to attack bonus. These bonuses have to be entered manually.
    Unidentified magic items don't give their bonus until identified. The GM has to identify the item before the magical bonus will be applied. Before being identified the players will see the item as "Magical armor" or "Magical Weapon" and the magical bonus is not applied.

Note: there is currently a defect with identifying magic weapons once they have been added to a PC's inventory - the magical bonus will be incorrectly applied to damage as well. This won't happen if the weapon is identigied before being added to the PC's inventory. Issue RS2.055 in the defect tracker.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Product: The Fall of Plaguestone
    Encounter: 2.03.02. Encounter: Bar Brawl
    Issue: I don't think 240 XP is correct reward for that fight. Event is Moderate 1 so it should be 30 XP?

product: the Fall of Plaguestone

damage on spell tab for NPC's has not been set up properly to generate any damage when you click the DMG effect button , weirdly if you click on the magnifying glass it shows the damage type has been set but there is no dice allocated to the to the damage, some kind of parscing error as it effects all the monsters in the book with spell damage effects

damage problem.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomen View Post
    Product: The Fall of Plaguestone
    Encounter: 2.03.02. Encounter: Bar Brawl
    Issue: I don't think 240 XP is correct reward for that fight. Event is Moderate 1 so it should be 30 XP?
    A Moderate encounter has an average XP budget of 80xp, not 30xp.

The module developer has put 12 farmers in the encounter as the module text says "a dozen drunken farmers wind up in a gigantic brawl" - so the GM can put all of these NPCs on the map and combat tracker to run the full fight. But some of the NPCs will be fighting each other, and so it's not a full on NPCs vs. PCs fight - which is why the section in the book is listed as "Moderate 1". But, because there are 12 NPCs in the encounter, the total XP for the encounter is shown as 240 - as it's 20xp per NPC, with the farmers being level -1. This encounter is pretty much left up to the GM as to how much XP they allocate, based off what the PCs do - fight for the 10 rounds until the sheriff turns up, bring the fight to an end early, etc.. From the book: "How the players decide to get involved is up to them. ... If the characters can pacify at least three drunk farmers, the fight ends."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Can the backgrounds and location maps/fluff in here be made available? I just found out about this as it was not included in the Age of Ashes AP subscription.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...Player-s-Guide

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Can the backgrounds and location maps/fluff in here be made available? I just found out about this as it was not included in the Age of Ashes AP subscription.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...Player-s-Guide
    It's included with any of the Age of Ashes AP FG conversions. Look for "Age of Ashes Player's Guide" in your module activation screen.

Sorry I was looking for where to get it in the store, did not realize it was included.

Not sure if this is an error, but in "Fall of Plaguestone" all maps seem to be set to 10" per square instead of the usual 5" and my GM can't figure out if he made an error or smth in the module is screwed up.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Thread Information