DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 98 First ... 715161718192767 ... Last
    Hi adamdane,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the heads up. I will look into this.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

The issue with Hellknight Hill in regards to Ralldar has been fixed and checked in. It should be in the TEST environment tomorrow and in the LIVE system after next Tuesday's update (week from tomorrow).
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Is it correct that there are no backgrounds for new characters to chose from in Agents of Edgewatch? The Player's Resource includes feats and items only.

Are the players supposed to load the Player's Resource only and the GM loads both? The latter leads to double entries for the GM.

I also wonder why an items like the "Healer's Toolkit - expanded" is part of the AP when it is already part of the CRB?

Oh, I think I can answer those.

The Backgrounds are part of the Player's Guide, which I don't believe is out yet.

And all items that appear in an AP are duplicated in the AP for a variety of reasons - so that links to them work, and so that you could run the AP without the core rules module (or whatever other module those items appear in), for example.

Maybe a little less important with the core rules (but still good drill) but imagine how frustrating it would be if an AP included an APG item and you didn't know that you needed to buy the APG module just to run the AP?

I'll look into ways to set up the Player's Resource such that it doesn't create duplicate entries for GMs who also have the full module open.

My intent with the each AP is that they could be run, individually, without having to open and/or own all the resources. So rather than have it reference CRB items or Bestiary items, they are included with the AP. Furthermore, the AP typically has more details with these items than which comes with the other release as well as often needing non-identified names as many are found rather than bought.

Hope that helps explain my thinking in the matter.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thanks for the explanations.

Found new issues in this week's session.

Age of Ashes 1: Hellknight Hill
    Map: Goblinblood Caves

The grid on the eastern side of the map isn't aligned with the on-map grid, and there is no door between D7 and D8 (the door is a creature, yes, but there should be Visual Blocking Layer)

[deleted]
    Last edited by adamdane; September 21st, 2020 at 03:12.

Quote Originally Posted by adamdane View Post
    Found new issues in this week's session.

Age of Ashes 1: Hellknight Hill
    Map: Goblinblood Caves

The grid on the eastern side of the map isn't aligned with the on-map grid, and there is no door between D7 and D8 (the door is a creature, yes, but there should be Visual Blocking Layer)
    Thanks adamdane. The door issue was a good catch as the map provided from the publisher had no doors on it and this was strictly spoken about in the description. I added the door occluders. It will look a little weird as there was no door picture there but GMs can always tell the truth - the publisher forgot to draw a door there.

The original map was pretty badly our of perspective. The boxes provided were nowhere near square, which was causing the issue with the eastern part of the grid. I did run the image through an image manipulation software and fixed it.

These changes should be in the TEST system after tomorrow and in the LIVE environment after the Tuesday, September 29th Fantasy Grounds update.

Ultimate License Holder

What is it with Paizo maps that they keep messing with their grid not being square across the map? My assumption always was that when they squeeze their original high res map on the PDF/printed page they change the ratios, but I would expect FG to get the uncompressed original instead?

Thread Information