STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 98 First ... 614151617182666 ... Last
    Name: The Slithering
    Issue: LOS - 2 secret doors are normal doors.
    Impacted: Khalibi Caravan House Map (Player)
    Fix: Change Map to extend wall and change LOS Door to secret door
    Screenshot added module map and of my take on the map
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Farnaby; August 26th, 2020 at 13:29. Reason: Added screenshots of my map and speeling
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Noted. I will fix and get it out in next Tuesday's update.

UPDATE:
    This issue has been fixed and checked in. You should see it in the TEST environment soon and it will be in the LIVE environment on the next Tuesday update (8/1).
    Last edited by sciencephile; August 26th, 2020 at 22:13. Reason: Updated status
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Hmmm, how do I access the TEST environment?
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Hmmm, how do I access the TEST environment?
    Test Mode can be accessed by selecting the Settings button from the Fantasy Grounds launch screen, changing the mode setting in the Settings dialog, and then selecting Update button to update the files to the test version. For FGU it is in the advanced tab of he settings window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

aaah, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Noted. I will fix and get it out in next Tuesday's update.

UPDATE:
    This issue has been fixed and checked in. You should see it in the TEST environment soon and it will be in the LIVE environment on the next Tuesday update (8/1).
    TEST map looks good. Thanks.

Hi,
    I'm running Age of Ashes #2 Cult of Cinders and now monster spell effects (damage) always resolve to full damage whether PC successfully save or not.breath-full-dmg.png
    Please see attached screenshot showing the PC suceeding at Reflex save and receiving full damage.

Thanks,

Hi stoopski,

Thanks for reporting and welcome to the forums.

This is likely due to the fact that the "save for half" is not set. I've fixed but it won't make its way into the LIVE environment until Tuesday, 9/8.

In the meantime, if you click on the magnifying glass symbol next to the spell, then again next to the save box, you should be able to make sure that there is "Ref" set for the save and that the "Damage on Save" is set for "Half on Success". Doing that while in your campaign will fix it, should you need it before 9/8.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Correct; save for half is not set, I'll keep an eye out before dishing out damage to my players
    Thanks !

Age of Ashes 1: Hellknight Hill

Looks like there are some typos in Ralldar's skill blocks, making them unrollable (extra spaces between the + and the modifier). Also, this is a named NPC so not sure why a generic monster name is being applied to the token/creature index.

https://i.imgur.com/XEMFrH5.png

Thread Information