DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 98 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    Would it be possible to preemptively add the APG ancestry/heritage traits for those who will manually input the info while the APG module is being worked on?
    The four classes were added for the APG playtest and so are there already.

I'll add others into the ruleset as the APG is developed.

I've also been emailing with @sciencephile this morning about making this a little bit more intelligent. However, it'll never cover all possibilities on the fly (without hard-coding them) as there's just too many possible combinations of traits that may be applied to a filter, or may not be. Class and ancestry name, yes - but some heritages don't apply, but others do. So, the relevant APG heritage traits will probably only appear in the ruleset close to release of the APG itself. If you really need them, then you can look at creating a simple extension - like this one: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post486830
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Age of ashes part three
    two stat block errors
    the first for scarlet triad bruiser the great club should be 1d8+11 not 1d8+1 (the printed book contains the same error)
    the weaknesses/ resistances for the Raja Rakshasa have parsed wrong they are currently
    weaknessess:"good 10, Resistances physical 10 (except piercing) "and blank for resistances instead of Resistances physical 10 (except piercing); Weaknesses good 10

Hi hawkwind.

Thanks for reporting. It has been fixed and is checked in. It is in the TEST system and is scheduled to go out into the LIVE system during this Tuesday's update.
    Last edited by sciencephile; June 18th, 2020 at 17:05.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Age of Ages Part Four
    On the map "Hall of Devouring Giants", encounter B5 is not pinned to the map - the room it belongs in is empty.

Hi MaxAstro,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I have fixed the issue with the missing story pin and it is in the TEST system. Unfortunately, it is too late for it to be in tomorrow's LIVE update but it will be in the following Tuesday update (6/30/2020).

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Age of Ashes oddities

Hello.

We encountered some oddities while playing the Age of Ashes (1) and Plaguestone modules.

The most unnerving one with both modules is that the grid on player maps often does not fit the original grid as found in both the GM maps and PDF files. Sometimes grid squares are just shifted, sometimes their size does not even fit.

In Age of Ashes (1) we also noticed that all mundane armor of encounters are set as unidentified. Stuff like simple leather armor and the like.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 2nd, 2020 at 09:23. Reason: Moved to correct location for reporting generic DLC issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Hello.

We encountered some oddities while playing the Age of Ashes (1) and Plaguestone modules.

The most unnerving one with both modules is that the grid on player maps often does not fit the original grid as found in both the GM maps and PDF files. Sometimes grid squares are just shifted, sometimes their size does not even fit.

In Age of Ashes (1) we also noticed that all mundane armor of encounters are set as unidentified. Stuff like simple leather armor and the like.
    I couldn't figure out a grid size that worked right and I don't know if this is a known issue since it's from such an earlier module, but Map: Citadel Altaerein in Age of Ashes 1 doesn't seem align-able wholly. I'm content to tweak it during exploration from one side to the other; I just wanted to report that awkwardness.

Summary: Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-02 The Mosquito Witch shows squares instead of correct characters in Story and Bestiary entries in Unity. It does not happens on classic. It seems to happen on single quotes, double quotes and apostrophes.

Ruleset(s): Pathfinder 2E

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New and Migrated (Module issue)

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10 Home / English

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Create new campaign in FGU in PFRPG2
    2. Load module Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-02 The Mosquito Witch module.
    3. Click on Story.
    4. Click on Entry 001.0004 The Mosquito Witch
    5. Examples of bad text:

Ever since a rash of unsubstantiated sightings from 46624664 AR
    dubbed the Mosquito Witch have
    greatly improved the locals livelihoods.

All bolded characters are shown as unsupported characters (squares).
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

The AoA AP1 includes several low-grade silver weapons as treasures. The dagger and longsword are marked as being level 10 instead of level 2, but still named "low-grade". The AP PDF is ambiguous there, because it only names them "silver dagger" and "silver longsword" without mentioning low-grade. Because of the low level of the group it is quite obvious that these should be low-grade, though. So their levels in the DLC should reflect that.

Hi Weissrolf and adamdane,

I fixed the issue with the low-grade silver weapons and the mundane items not being identified.

I also tweaked some of the maps to make them align better with original PDF grid lines.

Unfortunately, it is too late in the development cycle for the update to come out this Tuesday. These changes will be pushed to the LIVE system during the 7/21 Tuesday update.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information