STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 98 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    Book: In Age of Ashes: Against the Scarlet Triad
    Story entry: 3.06.05.05 Loot the Vaults
    Issue: There is no treasure parcel present for either vault
    Fix: The first vault should have Nethysian Bulwark, a broad crystal bowl inlaid with faience designs of ibises (worth 300 gp), and an onyx-and-marble statue of Nethys (worth 200 gp). In addition, the PCs also find a ledger detailing many Scarlet Triad transactions.

Second Vault: belt of regeneration, as well as an alabasterand-silver amphoriskos perfume bottle within which is bound the djinni vizier Palqari the Wise.

Thanks for the report UltimateGM. I'll fix this and get it into test soon (I'll update this when I do so). It should effect for the live system a week from Tomorrow.

UPDATE:

The reported issue has been fixed and will be pushed to TEST. It will go live on the 4/14 production update.
    Last edited by sciencephile; April 7th, 2020 at 05:50.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Much like the jungle drakes in Cult of Cinders were, the flame drakes in Tomorrow Must Burn seem to be missing their Speed entry; one of their special movement abilities displays there instead.

Hi MaxAstro,

Thanks for reporting the issue - was a parsing problem. It has been fixed and will be pushed to the test server soon. It should go live next Tuesday.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

**bump**

I'm bumping this cause I didn't see a response, and when last I checked, both the golem listed below and the one in Tomorrow Must Burn were both immune to weapons with "magic" in the damage type. I didn't see any topics discussed on this except Trenloe's explanation of magic(al) traits and damage types. Sorry if I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by bmokofisi View Post
    Cult of Cinders
    Clay Golem Immunity to Magic
    Chapter 4 C2. Magical weapons hitting the golem do 0 damage regardless of amount, however, nonmagical weapons correctly do damage after the 10 physical resistance is applied. I'm assuming this is because of the IMMUNITY: magic coding, since magic weapons have the "magic" damage type. I had to manually add correct damage as we went along. I'm not sure there is a fix except to remove the immunity to magic or somehow tell the system its all magic except weapons?

Oh yeah, I had that same problem.

Sorry, I did miss your original post, bmokofisi. Welcome and thanks for the report. I don't know if this is something I can fix in the module or if it has to be fixed in the ruleset. I am in communications with the ruleset developer regarding this. One of us will post an update shortly.

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by bmokofisi View Post
    I'm bumping this cause I didn't see a response, and when last I checked, both the golem listed below and the one in Tomorrow Must Burn were both immune to weapons with "magic" in the damage type. I didn't see any topics discussed on this except Trenloe's explanation of magic(al) traits and damage types. Sorry if I missed it.
    As mentioned when I discussed the issue you reference - this is a ruleset issue and will be addressed in a future release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Product: The Fall of Plaguestone
    Issue: The 62x62 grid doesn't align well with Map: Hallod's Hideout, 60x60 adheres far better.
    Object: Map: Hallod's Hideout
    Fix: Set to a 60x60 grid

Hi TheSs7SsN,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I agree with you on the grid size. I have updated it and turned it in. It will be updated on the next Tuesday update.

Thanks,
    Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information