STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 97 First 123451353 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Not sure if this is an error, but in "Fall of Plaguestone" all maps seem to be set to 10" per square instead of the usual 5" and my GM can't figure out if he made an error or smth in the module is screwed up.
    I can see an issue with Spite's Cradle 2 - where the GM's map say "1 square = 10 feet" and the player map doesn't have 2 x 2 FG squares per map square, just one.

I can't see any other issues - so I'm confused by you saying "all maps". Can you provide examples of the other maps that have issues please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We're not that far into the module at this point.
    So far it was all encounter maps; Mangy Pack, Old Shrine, Trins house, and the bee encounter
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    So far it was all encounter maps; Mangy Pack, Old Shrine, Trins house, and the bee encounter
    I don't see that at all. All of those maps in FG have the same number of 5' squares as the maps in the PDF.

For example - you can see in the following - the PDF have "1 square = 5 feet" and has 18.5 squares horizontally. As does the FG map - it has 18.5 FG grid squares.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Very strange.
    Just to be clarify, the number of squares seems to be right, but measuring from the center of one square to another it's 10" instead of the expected 5" (no screenshot atm)
    I'll look into it if my GM screwed smth up, but afaik he doesn't have any extensions active or changed anything in the module, so no idea why the measurements are off
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Fall of Plaguestone bestiary Cinder Rat is missing the Fetid Fumes ability

https://2e.aonprd.com/Monsters.aspx?ID=187

Fall of Plaguestone bestiary The Amalgam all of its melee strikes should be single action

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Fall of Plaguestone bestiary Cinder Rat is missing the Fetid Fumes ability

https://2e.aonprd.com/Monsters.aspx?ID=187
    This has been fixed and checked back in for the next scheduled update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Fall of Plaguestone bestiary The Amalgam all of its melee strikes should be single action
    This has been fixed and checked back in for the next scheduled update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Age of Ashes Part 3 Skill Feats Missing?

I just purchased books 2, 3, and 4 of Age of Ashes and added them my campaign. Unfortunately, the new skill feats introduced as player options in book 3 do not seem to be showing up. I can see the book 4 feats just fine, and all the modules including the book 3 player options show as loaded, but no book 3 feats.

Age of Ashes Hell Knight Hell the treasure parcel for 3.11.A7. Pantry is awarding a Standard-Grade Silver Dagger (lvl 10)

Also the extra value is per bulk, and this is a light weapon so it should only have a tenth the extra value.

The adventure text only says silver knife (dagger), and this is a Level 1 room so it should not be such a strong treasure and should instead be a Low-Grade Silver Dagger (lvl 2) worth 40gp plus 4sp for light bulk.

The Silver Dagger are missing the silver damage type

I can also see in the items table that the next book Cult of Cinders is also awarding standard grade dagger, its quality level also needs checked against the level awarded.
    Last edited by yarnevk; November 23rd, 2019 at 22:50.

Thread Information