STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 98 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last
    You might be having an issue locally with your Fantasy Grounds...

The two runes are under "Clan Dagger Runes". The map is not in the player's resource because it is considered a GM controlled image (GMs may not want to share this outside of what they control). It is in the main adventure file as "Map: Kovlar (No Legend)" and "Map: Kovlar (With Legend)"
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

None of that is showing up for me... Here's a picture - you can see I have the GM module loaded, but these two searches aren't coming up with anything.
    Untitled.png
    I tried unloading and reloading the GM module and it didn't do anything.

The maps have a typo - Kolvar instead of Kovlar.

The runes are available under the Library entry for the product, but are not showing up as "Runes" in the main campaign items list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe for the clarification.

Also, thanks MaxAstro for the screenshot. That helped pinpoint the specific issue.

The issues have been fixed and should be in the LIVE environment a week from tomorrow.
    Last edited by sciencephile; July 20th, 2020 at 17:22.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Folks, just a friendly reminder when reporting issues ... the more information you can provide and the more specific information, the better. Screenshots also help. When we try to interpret generic reporting statements, we are kinda fishing in the dark and may not be able to understand what the issue truly is for you. So ... please provide as much specific information as you can when reporting issues (and provide screenshots when possible). This will help us help you

Thanks.

Ultimate License Holder

This is an issue in both book 3 of Age of Ashes and the core rules, but in book three, Scarlet Triad Poisoners are listed as having expanded alchemist labs, not expanded alchemists tools, as per the AP itself, and the core rules doesn't have the expanded alchemist tools in them at all, just regular tools and expanded alcehmist labs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Komm Suesser Tod; August 3rd, 2020 at 04:03.

Hi Komm Suesser Tod,

Thanks for reporting, however these were intentional. Paizo came out with an errata that specified to change "Expanded Alchemist's Tools" to "Expanded Alchemist's Lab". You are likely looking at the original AP and core rules that were published before Paizo published the errata.

-Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Nvm, ignore this found a better post to post in.
    Last edited by revanmaster; August 7th, 2020 at 14:10.

Hello,

In Fall of Plaguestone, the Alchemical Crossbow should have a range of 30 feet. It's showing 120 which is a normal crossbow range.

I fixed it in mine, but wanted to let you know.

Thanks

Thanks Darkrite for reporting and welcome to the forums.

I have fixed the module and the corrected version will be in the LIVE environment a week from tomorrow.

-Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information