STAR TREK 2d20
Page 65 of 98 First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpingo2000 View Post
    Name of product: Deck of Endless NPCs
    The Issue: Getting the following error message when trying to export generated NPC to Story Entry:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..r2DeckOfEndlessNPCs:..pts/endless_npc.lua"]:146: attempt to index local 'i' (a nil value)

and and empty <<New Story>> entry is generated.
    Did you use a custom image for that? Also, did you make sure you loaded the module (in Modules -> Activation)? Trying to reproduce the issue here.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Did you use a custom image for that? Also, did you make sure you loaded the module (in Modules -> Activation)? Trying to reproduce the issue here.
    Thank you for taking a look! No, I did not use custom images and the module was loaded.

Turns out that if I unload ShadeRaven's Drag N Drop module I can generate a Story Entry with no error. As soon as I load it back the error message returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpingo2000 View Post
    Thank you for taking a look! No, I did not use custom images and the module was loaded.

Turns out that if I unload ShadeRaven's Drag N Drop module I can generate a Story Entry with no error. As soon as I load it back the error message returns.
    Now that is interesting, since there should be no crossover between the two. I am not even sure I use any tables in that module. I wonder what would cause those two .mods to interfere with each other?

Have you tried loading in some of the newer compartmentalized mods I created? Such as the Drag-n-Drop Alchemist or Dwarf for examples? Wondering if that older DnD module (which was originally created back for Classic) has some legacy code in it that's not meshing well with newer/unity stuff.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Have you tried loading in some of the newer compartmentalized mods I created? Such as the Drag-n-Drop Alchemist or Dwarf for examples? Wondering if that older DnD module (which was originally created back for Classic) has some legacy code in it that's not meshing well with newer/unity stuff.
    Hi! I have just tried each of the newer compartmentalized mods one by one and the Deck of Endless NPCs works fine with all of them, so it's only the old all-in-one DnD module that doesn't work. I'll switch over to using the new modules, thank you for the suggestion!

Minor thing: in Age of Ashes 1 - Hellknight Hill the unidentified name of Image: Warbal Bumblebrasher is "Male Goblin", but in every text Warbal is referred to as a female.

also heads-up: I'm running Age of Ashes now, so there will probably be some corrections for that AP incoming

Edit: Speaking of: Town Hall Fire should have initiative of +5, not -10.
    Last edited by Montis; January 19th, 2023 at 14:50.

Fixed. It will roll out next Update Tuesday.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Does the old module includes any tokens or images? The Deck assumes the images of NPCs are loaded, and maybe my code is being very optimistic and I can add some safeguards. Other than that, I can't see why it would create that particular error. If someone could send me the old module in a DM I could also try to reproduce on my end.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

In Abomination Vaults, there is a Brown mold Hazard (From the Gamemastery Guide) in the Room B20. It gets Resist:30 all. Which I am not sure it should have. I mean from what can glean reading through the Hazard rules and the Object damage rules it is kind of up in the air too...

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Shadows at Sundown:

Although the weaknesses were added, it looks like the sneak attack automation is still wrong for the Strigoi Servant and Stealthy Strigoi Servant, at least for me. Even after updating, it still says "1DMG: d6 precision" instead of "DMG: 1d6 precision".

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Shadows at Sundown:

Although the weaknesses were added, it looks like the sneak attack automation is still wrong for the Strigoi Servant and Stealthy Strigoi Servant, at least for me. Even after updating, it still says "1DMG: d6 precision" instead of "DMG: 1d6 precision".
    Well, that is slightly annoying. Not sure why it didn't take the first time but it has been fixed again. I checked it in as a hotfix so you should get the new update tomorrow. Thanks for reporting.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information