DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 32 of 98 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    Uh, what? You can shift-click to lock/unlock doors. I've been using that ever since I started using FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Uh, what? You can shift-click to lock/unlock doors. I've been using that ever since I started using FGU.
    Hm... the question is can I get that toggle set into the base module then.. I imagine so. I'll have to look into it, though. It wasn't a part of the base features/tools I used to create the maps so I'll have to dig into that xml and set them individually I expect.

Thanks for the info! That's be handy when I am in my own campaigns
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by SkelebuddyPizzaParty View Post
    Pathfinder Agents of Edgewatch 1: Devil at the Dreaming Palace

The Dreaming Palace Basement map has a wall leading into the area with the shredskins that isn't properly blocking LOS, even allowing people to walk through it.
    Maybe that particular group were actually shredwalls? No? Poor guys, they were just looking for a new hobby.

It should be updated in next week's patch

Thanks for reporting!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

The Fall of Plaguestone
    The complete map of Spite's Cradle 2
    The grid is wrong as each square should is 10 ft, not 5.
    Adjust the grid to half the size. i.e. 4 grid squares per map square.

Nevermind, found an errata in the GM thread on Paizo's forum

2021-05-13 22_19_40-Window.png
    Last edited by Farnaby; May 13th, 2021 at 21:25.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    The Slithering

• In part 1, most of the encounters, I've had to use slimes/oozes/etc. from the Bestiary as some of the attacks are not parsed correctly or special abilities.

• Khalibi Caravan House - A3, A6, A9 are not locked on the map by default, not sure if you can export that way, but I had issues with players opening them and had to lock manually.

I'm sure I'll have more as we progress.
    Hi Eru,

Since this AP was developed, a new automation method was created. The new automation method is great, it just took me a little time to learn how it worked and convert every NPC to that method. I have updated all the NPCs, which include the slimes/oozes, as well as other NPCs to use the new automation method. I tested all the NPCs - hopefully they should all work for you as I couldn't replicate any problems after the fix. I also locked the doors referenced above.

The fixed version will be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 5/18.

Thanks for your patience.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinders View Post
    The Carnivorous Crystals from Age of Ashes AP 4 have incorrect effects applied to them (I'm playing on FGU).
    https://i.imgur.com/Kvbs3L5.png
    This is their book version:
    https://i.imgur.com/0ZYUMFw.png
    They're not supposed to have Immunity to Sonic, Bludgeoning, and only immune to critical hits that aren't bludgeoning/Sonic. They're also supposed to have immunity to the unconscious condition, but I'd guess that that isn't coded into effects yet.
    Thanks for reporting.

This is within the NPC parsing of the PFRPG2 ruleset itself.

Unconscious wasn't in the allowed immunity list. That will be fixed in the next release (release 17).

"except" coding is not implemented yet for immunities. I've logged this as RS2.095.
    It actually took until release 18 to fix - as it needed a rewrite of how the PF2 ruleset handles damage. But, finally, this is fixed in release 18. I only know of two creatures this applies to - Carnivorous Crystals from Age of Ashes AP 4, and Shredskin in Agents of Edgewatch AP 1. I'm sure there are others. The code in Release 18 should now cover these immunity exceptions.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 17th, 2021 at 13:11.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Wait... you can lock doors?

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Wait... you can lock doors?
    Don't wand to divert from this being a bug reporting post but yes, you can lock doors. Just hold the shift key when you click the door (as the GM).
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I've just noticed that in the Player's resources for the Abomination Vault (AP1&2) that the magic items from the adenture and certain images of key NPCs are included, and identified. Should they be in there at all? If so, should they at least be unidentifed?

Luckily I was able to spot them before my players loaded the modules.

Broken Link:

Abomination Vaults 1 - Ruins of Gauntlight.

Story Entry R0G - 3.10.C01 Visitor's Reading Room. Link to Augrael Image broken.

Thread Information