DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 97 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last

Issue with Little Trouble in Big Absalom Module

Hi,
    I was hoping to run this next week to introduce some players and myself to the Pathfinder 2e system but there is an issue with the kobald garden maps. The encounters are split between the GM and PC maps and when I try to add encounters to the combat tracker from either map, I get an error about the linked module. The basement maps seem fine.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by truthman View Post
    Hi,
    I was hoping to run this next week to introduce some players and myself to the Pathfinder 2e system but there is an issue with the kobald garden maps. The encounters are split between the GM and PC maps and when I try to add encounters to the combat tracker from either map, I get an error about the linked module. The basement maps seem fine.

Thanks.
    Sorry you're having an issue with the encounters for the Kobold Garden. As a work around to the module message, before the product dev fixes the issue, you can click the "Placement" check mark in each encounter so that the token is displayed (i.e. the check/tick changes to the base token). This removes the placement on the map, but allows the encounter to be added to the combat tracker - then you can drag/drop the token from the combat tracker to the PC Map.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the workaround suggestion. I will try that.

In Abomination Vaults: Ruins of Gauntlight. Shouldn't the alcove in area D19 be hidden as mentioned in the story entry? Perhaps another secret door or something? Otherwise the very visible alcove makes it quite obvious that something should be there.

The Slithering

• In part 1, most of the encounters, I've had to use slimes/oozes/etc. from the Bestiary as some of the attacks are not parsed correctly or special abilities.

• Khalibi Caravan House - A3, A6, A9 are not locked on the map by default, not sure if you can export that way, but I had issues with players opening them and had to lock manually.

I'm sure I'll have more as we progress.

Acknowledged, thank you for the report, Eru. This will get put into the queue for update in the very near future (likely within a week or two).
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

The Fall of Plaguestone

On the map Spite's Cradle the 2 doors (one double and one single) leading into the keep (I5, I8) are unlocked.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    The Fall of Plaguestone

On the map Spite's Cradle the 2 doors (one double and one single) leading into the keep (I5, I8) are unlocked.
    Hi Farnaby,

Thanks for reporting. Unfortunately, the occluders for this one was done by a community volunteer when FGU went live. There are more problems with it than just a couple of unlocked doors (i.e., missing door and wall occluders for areas I10-I11). I also found a door for area F5 that should have been locked. These have all been fixed and checked in. They will be pushed into the LIVE system on Tuesday, May 11th.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Cool, good to know. I'll have to correct the I10-I11 manually as my next game is May 9th.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    Cool, good to know. I'll have to correct the I10-I11 manually as my next game is May 9th.
    Hey Farnaby (and others)... I recant my statement about it being fixed. Unfortunately the change has to be reverted due to an unforseen issue. It is still on the list and I will notify again when it is fixed. Thanks for the patience.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information