FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 91 of 95 First ... 41818990919293 ... Last
    Gouging Claw has 1 persistent damage too much.

Also as it currently is set up, when you're critting you get two different bleed effects as the persistent damage isn't calculated together first before applying the effect(s).

But if the second persistent damage line is deleted, the damage issue is fixed, so the effect issue is not really relevant; just more of an observation.

Is it intentional that activity rolls do not appear to respect the modifier box? Is there an easy way to add a modifier to an activity roll?

Rage of Elements - Timber Sentinel Kineticist feat shows up in the ancestry feats list for leshies (even if they aren't kineticists).

Same goes for Fresh Produce and any other Kineticist feats bearing the "plant" trait.

Pathfinder 2 lost omens - Impossible Lands - Player Guide. Kashrishi are set up as "medium" despite being "small" as per books and reference manual.

The spell Floating Flame from PC1 should have a regular Basic Save now

Thanks everybody for reporting the issues - we'll get to these soon. I'm a little behind and slow getting to things at the moment: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...the-short-term

We really appreciate people letting us know about the issues - it makes the products better for everyone. Please keep reporting the issues, we'll get to them when we can.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Is it intentional that activity rolls do not appear to respect the modifier box? Is there an easy way to add a modifier to an activity roll?
    Can you give a specific example please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    Ghastly Bears in Age of Ashes 3 have an incorrect effect in their Mauler ability: it should give +4 damage but currently gives +4 attack.
    This has been fixed and should be LIVE on Tuesday when the updates next happen. Thanks for reporting.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I am trying to add a skill check to a spell and it adds a blank line with the other actions (at the bottom) but its uneditable.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    I am trying to add a skill check to a spell and it adds a blank line with the other actions (at the bottom) but its uneditable.

Xargun
    How are you adding a skill action to a spell? You shouldn't have the right-click option to do that. The option should only be available for activities.

EDIT: oh, I see; you're doing it from within the spell record. That's an issue, that shouldn't be allowed as spells don't currently support skill activities. They will at some point in the future, but not right now.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 10th, 2023 at 17:24.

Thread Information