DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 96 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last
    Name: Age of Ashes - Tomorrow Must Burn (AP)
    Issue: Flame Drakes do not have a speed listed. In the place of their speed on the sheet is the move action which allows them to move twice their speed. It should read "20 feet, fly 50 feet" to align with the Bestiary entry. Surge should probably then be moved Actions section.
    Room: E2
    Story Entry: 2.08.02
    Encounter: 2.08.02

Quote Originally Posted by Kolavere View Post
    Name: Age of Ashes - Tomorrow Must Burn (AP)
    Issue: Flame Drakes do not have a speed listed. In the place of their speed on the sheet is the move action which allows them to move twice their speed. It should read "20 feet, fly 50 feet" to align with the Bestiary entry. Surge should probably then be moved Actions section.
    Room: E2
    Story Entry: 2.08.02
    Encounter: 2.08.02
    Hi Kolavere,

Welcome to the forums. This was fixed back in April of last year. I double-checked to make sure that an old version didn't creep back in and cannot replicate it (the correct entries are showing).

Please make sure you have updated your Fantasy Grounds. I would also try closing the module, restarting Fantasy Grounds, and then re-opening it. If it still persists, you will want to submit an official support ticket as there may be something else going on with the caching.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Please make sure you have updated your Fantasy Grounds. I would also try closing the module, restarting Fantasy Grounds, and then re-opening it.
    And also make sure you right-click on the NPC entry in the campaign sidebar "Bestiary" list and "Revert Changes" if the option is available.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Please make sure you have updated your Fantasy Grounds. I would also try closing the module, restarting Fantasy Grounds, and then re-opening it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And also make sure you right-click on the NPC entry in the campaign sidebar "Bestiary" list and "Revert Changes" if the option is available.
    Neither of these worked for me, but deleting the .dat file from the vault and redownloading it did. Thanks for checking on it even though it seemed to be something screwy just for me!

I apologize for the repeated comment. "Little Trouble in Big Absalom" is missing the Predetermined LoS that the store says it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post
    I apologize for the repeated comment. "Little Trouble in Big Absalom" is missing the Predetermined LoS that the store says it has.
    Thanks for reporting. The powers that be have been made aware.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Pathfinder 2 Tha Fall of Plagstone

I have an Question,
    is it normal, that in the Player Resorces of "The Fall of Plagstone" the New Items are not Identified. For Example, if a Player drag them in the caracter sheet they must be unlocked by GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Birger Tucholski View Post
    I have an Question,
    is it normal, that in the Player Resorces of "The Fall of Plagstone" the New Items are not Identified. For Example, if a Player drag them in the caracter sheet they must be unlocked by GM.
    Moved to the DLC issue reporting thread. This is the best place to report issues regarding PF2 DLC.

Age of Ashes: Broken Promises.

Small issues, but a couple of the maps in the final dungeon have the wrong grid scale. Most notably, the map for area J, the Dreamgate Node, is set to 5 feet/square instead of 10 feet/square as the book suggests. The map for the Vengegate Node also seems to be off - although honestly that map is WAY too big at the scale the book suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Age of Ashes: Broken Promises.

Small issues, but a couple of the maps in the final dungeon have the wrong grid scale. Most notably, the map for area J, the Dreamgate Node, is set to 5 feet/square instead of 10 feet/square as the book suggests. The map for the Vengegate Node also seems to be off - although honestly that map is WAY too big at the scale the book suggests.
    Got it. Thanks MaxAstro for reporting. I forget that Paizo will sneak in a different map scale occasionally. I fixed both maps, though I agree about the Venegate Node's scale being way too large. 20 feet per square was massive and made the resolution too zoomed in. I compromised and made the scale 15 feet per square.

Given the production release schedule, this change will be in test early next week and in the live environment on Tuesday, February 9th.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information