STAR TREK 2d20
Page 96 of 96 First ... 4686949596
    Kingmaker

Story entry 07.02.03.20. A17, which is the story entry for the Varnhold blockhouse, does not contain a link to the Varnhold blockhouse map.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Kingmaker

On the map "Stolen Lands 1", the pin for Varnhold links to "03.02.10.06. DS5. Varnhold". That story entry only contains the information for Varnhold "before the Vanishing", which does not contain the map of the village. Since GMs running hexploration are likely to go to this pin looking to pull up actual Varnhold when running that chapter, either the Stolen Lands 1 map should also have a pin to i.e. "07.02.03.03. Varnhold Features" or the former story entry should cross reference where to find the actual map of Varnhold.

-----

Also: Who is actually doing bugfixes on Kingmaker? Not to call someone out, but while researching this issue to report it, I notice a number of issues I reported in this thread months ago - such as the two-headed troll statblock missing information and Jamal Visser's image having an incorrect description - have still not been fixed. Most issues I report for other modules get patched pretty quickly but Kingmaker in particular seems to slip through the cracks. Is this thread not the correct place to report Kingmaker issues?

(Although now that I look at it, I notice that the issue of the Independent Brains ability missing from the Two-Headed Troll is actually present in the Bestiary 2 module as well, and I assume the one in Kingmaker was copied from there.)
    Sorry MaxAstro. The forum posts do send out a message to my email. I might have missed it but I'm usually pretty good about fixing the issues and I don't remember seeing these so I might not have received the email notification for these. I suppose technology happens sometimes.

I did search through your threads and fixed the following:

-The A17 story not having the link to the blockhouse
    -The Stolen Lands 1 map not having the link to Chapter 6
    -The mislabeled picture for Jamal Visser
    -Nagrundi's missing Independent Brain ability
    -Linzi's improper spellcasting type in the companion guide

The fixes are checked in and they should go live on this Tuesday's update. Thanks.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Agents of Edgewatch Book 6 Part 2 2.10.B02 Inner Chamber Threshold [Moderate 19] has 3 cr 15 Hegessiks rather than 3 slithering rift oozes on the tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by ianril View Post
    Agents of Edgewatch Book 6 Part 2 2.10.B02 Inner Chamber Threshold [Moderate 19] has 3 cr 15 Hegessiks rather than 3 slithering rift oozes on the tracker.
    Thanks, ianril! Fixed (along with a few other issues I found while rooting around). Should get updated within the next week.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Heya folks,

Found a typo

In the Kingmaker AP, the map for the Sootscale caverns is labeled as MAP: SOOTHSCALE CAVERNS.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Heya folks,

Found a typo

In the Kingmaker AP, the map for the Sootscale caverns is labeled as MAP: SOOTHSCALE CAVERNS.
    Got it. It has been turned in as a fix and likely in the LIVE environment when the next Tuesday update happens. Thanks.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Extinction Curse: book 4 Siege of Dinosaurs
    Sea Caves Map:

Area B5: Basement Had an issue with the doors, I couldn't get them open so had to delete the occluders to let my players through. They were Red like a wall occluder.

Area B7: Forked Path There is nothing blocking LOS or movement through the middle passage which is completely blocked by rubble according to description.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrite View Post
    Extinction Curse: book 4 Siege of Dinosaurs
    Sea Caves Map:

Area B5: Basement Had an issue with the doors, I couldn't get them open so had to delete the occluders to let my players through. They were Red like a wall occluder.

Area B7: Forked Path There is nothing blocking LOS or movement through the middle passage which is completely blocked by rubble according to description.

Thanks.
    There is an area B1: Basement. B5 is something else and has no door. Nonetheless, I cannot replicate the issue with a red wall occluder being a door. In fact, I checked all doors on this map and they do work as they are supposed to (as doors).

I did add an occluder for the rubble to be in alignment with it being totally caved in. I checked this in for the next update. Thanks for reporting.

Ultimate License Holder

Abomination Vaults

Scalathrax 'notes' section only has the image, but it seems iike the logical place to put the two paragraphs about their habitat and behavior, as well as a section about extracting scalathrax oil. If those are somewhere else in the AV module, I haven't found them yet.

Thread Information