FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 53 of 97 First ... 343515253545563 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    Spell trickster feats don't have the archetype field set, so they don't appear in the spell search dialog when filtering by archetype.
    Took me a while to find it, as Spell Trickster is in the Lost Omens Grand Bazaar product, not the Secrets of Magic product (where this was originally posted). I've moved this to the Generic DLC issue reporting thread.

Thanks for reporting the issue, I'll make the dev aware.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Archetype Field issue has been attacked and the DC overcome. Expect this to be fixed in next Tuesday's update in all three recent releases.

Thanks for reporting!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

It looks like all magical weapons are classified in the Category (<type>) "Weapons", while non-magical weapons are classified as "Weapon". Is this intentional?

Context: I'm writing the rune forge code and trying to be able to use the material-based weapon to be used as templates.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    It looks like all magical weapons are classified in the Category (<type>) "Weapons", while non-magical weapons are classified as "Weapon". Is this intentional?
    Currently this is intentional, in order to replicate the categorization in the Core Rules book.

The functionality of magical weapons and armor will be expanded in Release 19, but the categorization will probably stay as is.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe. I see I'll have to test things on the Beta... Another minor issue: the EVOCATION trait, both on Secrets of Magic and Core Rulebook have a number at the end of the description: 24 and 298 for each respectively. I assume this is a page number, but this is not consistent with other traits, so just checking if not unintentional bug.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Another minor issue: the EVOCATION trait, both on Secrets of Magic and Core Rulebook have a number at the end of the description: 24 and 298 for each respectively. I assume this is a page number, but this is not consistent with other traits, so just checking if not unintentional bug.
    Yep, that's an old page number reference. I'll remove in a future release. Thanks for pointing it out!

Mark of the Mantis:

Some of the pre-gens (I believe Eteleon and Zeah) have an additional damage die in their sawtooth sabre entries (3d6 instead of 2d6) and Eteleon should be trained in them as it's the favored weapon of his god. In addition, almost all of the character entries like feats and features are "unlocked" which makes them much harder to read at first glance. Zeah should probably also get a character effect with sneak attack, e.g. IFT(Flat-footed); DMG: +2d6 precision.

Thanks Montis. I fixed the weapon issues and turned it in. It will go into the LIVE system on 5/17.

The issue with the "unlocked" records is a known issue of FGU itself and is scheduled to be fixed in the near future.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Ah I forgot: Eteleon also has Harming Hands, which means his Harms should have d10s instead of d8s. And I think the caster levels were set incorrectly.

Got it. Fixed those issues. I went ahead and manually messed with the backend code to lock the feats, abilities, traits, and item records of the pregens. That fix will come out later in general but I didn't want to have this on the list to re-address when the fix came out so I just manually monkeyed with the code to force the locking.

As above, these fixes will go LIVE on 5/17.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information