STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 15 First ... 412131415 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatzelbelm View Post
    New Version!

New features:

• Character Sheets now use comboboxes instead of stringcyclers in many places
    • Mod-values on combat sheet are now applied
    • Can select Cover type on Combat Sheet and adds the corresponding bonus to armor rolls
    • Can select grappling state and it will reduce the combat options if you're grappling
    • Can select distance to target and it will change the mod for ranged attacks correspondingly
    • Spells section got new fields to mark rituals and spell range
    • Inventory now calculates the weight of your items and your (standard) carrying capacity. Each consumable die is considered to weigh 1.
    • If you have an existing module with skill descriptions, you can change the links in the file scripts\data_common.lua to match your module.

Reworked record sheets:

Has better combat tracker integration. The attributes are linked to the combat tracker, and can be edited in the combat tracker to directly affect the number of dice rolled by the NPC. Activate the MoreCore option to show attribute 4 in the combat tracker.

This will break your existing NPC sheets, however.
    Here's some search&replace terms you can use on your database file and module client.xml files to ease the conversion.
    Make backups of your databases!
    <refa type="string">Strength : (a1),(a2),(a3)</refa> --> <refa type="string">...Strength : (a) available</refa>
    <refa_path type="string">...clilist1.id-00003</refa_path> --> <refa_path type="string">...Strength</refa_path>
    <refa type="string">Agility : (a1),(a2),(a3)</refa> --> <refa type="string">...Agility : (a) available</refa>
    <refa_path type="string">...clilist1.id-00001</refa_path> --> <refa_path type="string">...Agility</refa_path>
    <refa type="string">Wits : (a1),(a2),(a3)</refa> --> <refa type="string">...Wits : (a) available</refa>
    <refa_path type="string">...clilist1.id-00004</refa_path> --> <refa_path type="string">...Wits</refa_path>
    <refa type="string">Empathy : (a1),(a2),(a3)</refa> --> <refa type="string">...Empathy : (a) available</refa>
    <refa_path type="string">...clilist1.id-00002</refa_path> --> <refa_path type="string">...Empathy</refa_path>
    /die (a1)d61 --> /die (a)d61
    items> --> gearnpc>
    specialattack> --> special>

This will convert the strength/agility/wits/empathy links of the MoreCore rolls. It will not move your attribute values from the MoreCore-fields to the new fields, you have to do that yourself (or work out a regular expression for that). The MoreCore-rolls for attributes are not used anymore with this new sheet.
    Is it possible to download an older version of Fantasy Grounds so that this ruleset can be used until it is released officially? Since it sounds like it will be a while (not complaining, I understand other things are taking precedent). Does anyone know what the version would match the last issued version and possibly how to download it?

P.S. The main reason I'm asking is that I started making a campaign in FL a long while ago when it was working, but now that I've updated and tried opening it, I can't access any of that info even with the Forge version of MoreCore. Was hoping to find a workaround to still edit and work with things in the meantime. Hope everyone is having a great week.
    Last edited by Rachael Kunkel; September 20th, 2022 at 05:23. Reason: ps
    When is a door not a door?
    When it's ajar?

Nice try, nope! It's a mimic, roll for initiative!

I've been waiting for this official release for a while. Does anyone know an approximate date of release for Forbidden Lands?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kunkel View Post
    Is it possible to download an older version of Fantasy Grounds so that this ruleset can be used until it is released officially? Since it sounds like it will be a while (not complaining, I understand other things are taking precedent). Does anyone know what the version would match the last issued version and possibly how to download it?

P.S. The main reason I'm asking is that I started making a campaign in FL a long while ago when it was working, but now that I've updated and tried opening it, I can't access any of that info even with the Forge version of MoreCore. Was hoping to find a workaround to still edit and work with things in the meantime. Hope everyone is having a great week.
    This doesn't help per se, but you may be able to recover the data within the campaign's db.xml, stored within the campaign folder. This stores all of your Story, NPC, Image, ect entries and you should be able to find a lot of what you've already put in there.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Is there any progress update available on the development of the Forbidden Lands ruleset for FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrddin View Post
    Is there any progress update available on the development of the Forbidden Lands ruleset for FG?
    I also would like to know...

Valyar mentioned to me that he was aiming for the end of Jan, but made no promises. It sounds like he is very close. i'm trying to be patient. Can't wait to see this ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Nod View Post
    Valyar mentioned to me that he was aiming for the end of Jan, but made no promises. It sounds like he is very close. i'm trying to be patient. Can't wait to see this ruleset.
    Exciting news! Thanks.

Any more news about this one, please?

Sorry to be a pain and keep asking about this, but I'd love to know if FL is still being worked on or if this project is dead. Any news?

Hey Myrrdin,

After quite a problematic last year for me we have now started working on FL again. No promises on release date but know that we're on it.

Thanks,
    Simon

Thread Information