FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG for Numenera/Cypher System players

I'm just casting a line into the datasphere to see what kind of interest the community has in starting a Numenera/Cypher System game?

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: Cypher System

Time Zone: PST
    Day of week and time: TBD
    If new game, planned start date: TBD
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long

Text or Voice: Voice (Can do text)
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Only by your brain.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever the group is enjoying most!
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5+
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting/Tier 1
    Character restrictions: TBD

Details of your scenario: Homebrew/Numenera/The Strange:

Tired of being stuck in one setting? Want to play with swords and shields one day, fly in space the next? Do you want to be running from a supernatural menace in a horror or decimating planets as a God(ess)? Tired of the mental meta of knowing what an opponent is and how dangerous it is as soon as you see it? Check out the Cypher System, a very narrative based game system that can have a lot of interesting crunch! Experience Earth, a billion years in the future!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3641
    Last edited by MentalChillness; October 11th, 2019 at 05:41.

I would be interested. I am Pacific/West Coast US time. I have Th, Fr, Sat open.

Awesome, we have 3 people interested! Chime in if you're interested in trying out a Numenera game in the next week or two.

Looking to make it long term when we forge the right group and schedule.

HI, if there is still slot, I am interested to join and try out

We are up to 4 players interested in our game! We're looking to do a session 0 sometime after next Thurs and are discussing scheduling right now.

We have 1-2 spots open if anyone is interested in experiencing the Cypher system via Numenera a setting that puts us on Earth, 1 billion years in our future!..

Don't miss your chance if you feel your soul or dice throwing finger calling out to play with us!

What day and time are looking to play at? Interested but on east coast.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

We're deciding right now on a session 0, expecting to start schedule the day on or after next Thurs

We've decided to set our session 0 for Saturday, October 19 at 7pm PST and we have 4 players!

If 1 or 2 more people are interested in joining us, either for a one shot to try out the Cypher System rules and see how you fancy it, or for a long term, flexible homebrew/official Numenera campaign in a flexible homebrew/official Numenera game, PM me please.

Perhaps we'll blend The Strange and Numenera worlds together, it's our masterpiece to write and experience.
    Last edited by MentalChillness; October 11th, 2019 at 05:49.

I hope I can slip in I'd love to look at this and try my hand at it! It sounds so cool! I don't sign in much and just saw this game.

We currently have 4 players for our weekly Saturday game and are looking for 1-2 more if anyone is interested in seeing earth through the eyes of a visitor, or visitant!

Thread Information